• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Team Fortress 2

TRADING A COMPLETE MASK SET FOR A SNIPER OR ENGINEER HAT!!!!!!!! WITH SOME EXCEPTIONS LIKE TROPHY BELT

Can we get a server up and running for mask farming?
I tried making my own, but it started wigging out after 1 person joined.

Psycho isn't about for the time being, so he's not going to get the server up.. even if it could go up!
So someone else can try it.. or you just keep working.

I have the Medic, Heavy and Engineer mask if anyone wants them.

http://pc.ign.com/articles/113/1132307p1.html

Lugermorph just lost a lot in value.
<div class='spoiler_toggle'>Spoiler: click to toggle</div><div class="spoiler" style="display:none;">
poker-night-at-the-inventory-20101103012538094_640w.jpg
poker-night-at-the-inventory-20101103012536797_640w.jpg
poker-night-at-the-inventory-20101103012542344_640w.jpg
poker-night-at-the-inventory-20101103012543469_640w.jpg
poker-night-at-the-inventory-20101103012545875_640w.jpg
</div>

Aaron, you still want that vNoble Amassment?
I got a vModest Pile for 1 refined during the "QUICKLY WE ALL SHOULD CRAFT NEW HATS" period, so I'm feeling better about trading it.

Quick Question, I bought Poker Night when it like just came buyable. Does it still count as preo-order for me?

K.K.Slider said:
Quick Question, I bought Poker Night when it like just came buyable. Does it still count as preo-order for me?
Yes. As the game isn't out yet, it's counted as a preorder.

AndyB said:
K.K.Slider said:
Yes. As the game isn't out yet, it's counted as a preorder.
Awesome. I'm looking forward to what ever that spy thing is. Since I honestly don't have any idea who the dude you get it from is. I hope it's an invisi-watch though 8D.

Will buy copies of Poker Night for stuff.
Also, anyone got spare masks to give me? ;__;
I still need Demo, Sniper, Spy, Scout and Soldier.
EDIT: Jack, can you hold on to it a little longer? I don't have much yet.

Back