• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

.:Team Galactic

Could grunts have partners for like team brawl and stuff, sorta like in the game with double battles?

Yeah, but you'll need to join that site, me and RockmanEXE will be the Galactic Bosses and someone can have my role as Commander if RockmanEXE allows it...

The only reason I said I would help Rockman as a Boss is because that was my original role there, but I don't mind sharing with RockmanEXE as he's a cool partner.

Example: The Tails Doll Club, remember that Rockman?

Do you have to have Diamond/Pearl to be a commander?
I don't have a DS and I've only got the old Pokemon games, the one a play the most is Emerald.

JasonBurrows said:
Yeah, but you'll need to join that site, me and RockmanEXE will be the Galactic Bosses and someone can have my role as Commander if RockmanEXE allows it...
Please highlight the part where Rockman agreed to all this.

There's no part, but I did make the site originally and I'm handing it down to RockmanEXE with my help, so I hope he does agree?.

JasonBurrows said:
There's no part, but I did make the site originally and I'm handing it down to RockmanEXE with my help, so I hope he does agree?.
You're bribing him with a forum you made in like 2 minutes? :p

@Aaron YES!

Actually, no, if you check out when I made it, it was:

Account Information

Board created on: Sep 8 2007, 09:28 PM
Advertisements? Yes
Serial Number: 2371785-185-11858-Galactic_HQ-f-3
Server Name: z3.invisionfree.com

JasonBurrows said:
Actually, no, if you check out when I made it, it was:

Account Information

Board created on: Sep 8 2007, 09:28 PM