• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Team Popsicle! ∠( ᐛ 」∠)_

Status
Not open for further replies.
Welcome to TP!! :D I love your username!! It's so cute ahhh!! Is there a particular color you'll like your name to be in on the roster? :D

Also please feel free to come in and chat at any time!! Feel free to participate in the quests as well to earn some pps to redeem rewards with! x] We tend to have a lot of events/raffles you could join as well in the future! :D Once again, welcome to TP and I hope you enjoy it here! <3

Thanks ^.^! No, I don't mind what color my name is. I'm glad I joined, I've had popcicles for a while and never even knew this thread existed xD

I'll make sure to check here for quests/stuffs whenever I can. :)

yup yup! I tink I'm in love (sorry Teresa!)
Hahahaha awww she loses to a game ; v; jk jk HAHA XD Glad you are having fun with HHD! :D

I don't have a picture of my favorite Popsicle for Quest #18 but can I still do it?

If so: My favorite popsicle has to be a strawberry one! It has ice cream with little chunks of strawberry in it and omg it's delicious! I could eat them everyday if I could lol!

Also: I am ready to redeem an icon, Miharu! ><
Aww!! Unfortunately you must have a photo! ; v; It doesn't have to be your "favorite" popsicle, but just a popsicle you like to eat if you don't have your favorite popsicle on you XD

And oohh!! Yesss!! Strawberry popsicles are always so good!! Hahaha XD

And okay!! I'll take out your pps then! I'll be working on your icon once I finish the badges! c: I'll have them all finished sometime tomorrow! {I have work today ; v ; }

I'll be sending you the form you'll need to fill out soon via PM! :D

LOL. Reminds me of the time I went with my mother and she just kept coming back to the free sample stands. She'd be like "Hey, um, can I get another one?" The employee would give a sort of wry smile and say "Yeahh of course!" ... I really wanted to get out of there!

They had potato chips at the free sample stands the last time I went which was like a month ago and I just wanted to get more but I was afraid people would give me a weird look, so I just grabbed two samples and left

Ahh I love Krave's ! Especially Lemon Garlic Turkey Jerky!!
Omg hahaha XD Oh gosh!! I completely understand ahaha

Ahhh I always go after the yummy drinks and desserts ahahaha!! What I tend to do is grab 1 sample, then walk around and grab the groceries I'm buying, then come back and get like 1-2 more ;) Hahaha

OHH!! I'll try that one out!! That really sounds good!!

Thanks ^.^! No, I don't mind what color my name is. I'm glad I joined, I've had popcicles for a while and never even knew this thread existed xD

I'll make sure to check here for quests/stuffs whenever I can. :)
You are very welcome!! :D And alright!! I'll go ahead and add you to the rosters now! And I'm so happy you found us then!! XD We are happy to have you! :)

Sweet!! I hope you enjoy yourself! Feel free to ask any questions if you have any! {I do suggest reading the FAQ section on Jacob's OP first before asking though ;) }

Also I've been meaning to say this for so long, but I was to shy to even shoot you a VM LOL But your signature had me burst into laughter a whilleeee ago ahaha I showed it to my boyfriend too because it was so funny and true XD

Ah yes Miharu do you take suggestions for quests? I've came up with two ideas:

1 Use 10 words to describe Team Popsicle

2 Write a poem about Team Popsicle

Ah yes Miharu do you take suggestions for quests? I've came up with two ideas:

1 Use 10 words to describe Team Popsicle

2 Write a poem about Team Popsicle

Yes! I certainly do take suggestions! :D And thanks for the suggestion! I'll think about it! c:

Btw guys! I'm thinking of taking down the Quest Board and changing it into "Quest Suggestions" instead! What do you think? c: And if you'll like to host giveaways or events on TP, you could still PM/VM me!

Also I've been meaning to say this for so long, but I was to shy to even shoot you a VM LOL But your signature had me burst into laughter a whilleeee ago ahaha I showed it to my boyfriend too because it was so funny and true XD

lol I know, that's why I've left it as my signature for so long(I think it's been up for a lil over 6 months now). I kept getting messages from people telling me it brightened their day or that it made them laugh. If my signature makes people's days or makes them laugh, then who am I to take it down xD So I just left it up.

Though, to be honest I prefer your signature. It's adorable and it made me giggle ^.^

lol I know, that's why I've left it as my signature for so long(I think it's been up for a lil over 6 months now). I kept getting messages from people telling me it brightened their day or that it made them laugh. If my signature makes people's days or makes them laugh, then who am I to take it down xD So I just left it up.

Though, to be honest I prefer your signature. It's adorable and it made me giggle ^.^

Hello welcome to Team Popsicle:)

Omg hahaha XD Oh gosh!! I completely understand ahaha

Ahhh I always go after the yummy drinks and desserts ahahaha!! What I tend to do is grab 1 sample, then walk around and grab the groceries I'm buying, then come back and get like 1-2 more ;) Hahaha

OHH!! I'll try that one out!! That really sounds good!!

YEAH, my mother used to do the exact same thing! She was talking to me like we were planning on raiding the enemy's food supply or something. So hilarious.

Ahh well, I really love those especially, but you should give them a try if you'd like! There's other flavors too ^^ That one just happens to be my favorite!

D'awww!!! That's nice of you!! Hahaha it certainly did make my day and my boyfriend's when we saw that!! XD

And aww!! I'm so happy it made you giggle! Gudetama is too funny and cute ahahha and super lazy! XD

Okay Miharu you should have the form filled out! =)
I received it and sent you a PM back! :)

Im eating some Salad! Will probably be afk lol. Also do any of you know The Maze Runner? The movie and book?
Ohhh yum!! Salads are so delicious <3 Depending on what kind it is of course ahaha!

I've seen commercials about it, but never watched it or read it XD

YEAH, my mother used to do the exact same thing! She was talking to me like we were planning on raiding the enemy's food supply or something. So hilarious.

Ahh well, I really love those especially, but you should give them a try if you'd like! There's other flavors too ^^ That one just happens to be my favorite!
OMG AHAHHAA PLAN COMMENCE!!! ahahhaah XD That is pretty funny omg xD

I definitely will give them a try! I'll also check the other flavors!! Hopefully they have them at my Costco ahaha! Thanks for the suggestions! :D

Holy hell were nearing 100k views!

Oh yeah I decided switch my avatar if you didnt notice. Thoughts? Keep? Negative? <_>

Last edited:
Holy hell were nearing 100k views!

Oh yeah I decided switch my avatar if you didnt notice. Thoughts? Keep? Negative? <_>

Oh wow that's true!! Almost 100k views!! Woo!! XD And we are getting closer to 10k posts! :D

I think it's pretty funny ahaha but it's really up to you if you want to keep using it or not c:

Hello! Is it alright if I can join? Of course, however, as you can see, I don't have a popsicle, so I'll only be able to go to the Popsicles in Freezing roaster for now. Anyways, thanks! :)

D'awww!!! That's nice of you!! Hahaha it certainly did make my day and my boyfriend's when we saw that!! XD

And aww!! I'm so happy it made you giggle! Gudetama is too funny and cute ahahha and super lazy! XD

I received it and sent you a PM back! :)

Ohhh yum!! Salads are so delicious <3 Depending on what kind it is of course ahaha!

I've seen commercials about it, but never watched it or read it XD

OMG AHAHHAA PLAN COMMENCE!!! ahahhaah XD That is pretty funny omg xD

I definitely will give them a try! I'll also check the other flavors!! Hopefully they have them at my Costco ahaha! Thanks for the suggestions! :D

I watched the second movie too it Maze Runner: The Scorch Trials it was so good I didnt watch the first movie tho lol but it was still good. Good thing I have the first book so I can read it and understand it better.

Hello! Is it alright if I can join? Of course, however, as you can see, I don't have a popsicle, so I'll only be able to go to the Popsicles in Freezing roaster for now. Anyways, thanks! :)

Ah welcome to team popsicle!
Glad to be seeing so many new comers :).

Wow 100k views, that`s a lot! I wonder if refreshing the thread counts towards the views?
I'm actually pretty curious about that too!!! Hahah XD

Hiii!! :D Welcome to Team Popsicle!! And Of course you may!! I'm glad to see you are interested in joining! I'll add you to the Popsicles in Freezing Roster now! :) Please feel free to chat here anytime, participate in the quests to earn pps to redeem awesome rewards, and whatever else TP may have to offer you! :D

Once again, welcome to TP and I hope you enjoy it here! c: If you have any questions please don't hesitate to ask! {I do however, recommend you to read the FAQ in Jacob's section before asking ;) }

I watched the second movie too it Maze Runner: The Scorch Trials it was so good I didnt watch the first movie tho lol but it was still good. Good thing I have the first book so I can read it and understand it better.
Ohhh that sounds good!!! I've been interested in watching it, but I didn't want to get it yet ahaha XD

Is it bad I've played a game for 1 hour and am already addicted? Anyways good night inanimate objects!

Is it bad I've played a game for 1 hour and am already addicted? Anyways good night inanimate objects!

Nope ahaha trust me I've had worse ahahaha!! Played a game for like 6 hours+ straight omg those days... ahahaha XD

Good night! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back