• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Team Popsicle! ∠( ᐛ 」∠)_

Status
Not open for further replies.
No, I'm against vaccines/immunizations for personal reasons. Not to mention everyone I know who got one where I live gets even sicker after getting one.

Really? I got mine last week and the most that's happened to me as waking up with a runny nose. In the long run though, it does improve your immune system. I guess eating fruit is an alternative as well.

I have to get a flu shot, I forgot :(

Sometimes I get a big red swollen area where I get the shot, and after that I get a bruise.

I think I get allergic reactions to shots.

I have to get a flu shot, I forgot :(

Sometimes I get a big red swollen area where I get the shot, and after that I get a bruise.

I think I get allergic reactions to shots.

Should be natural, you normally feel an aching sore after you get your shot. Just flex your arm often and it should be fine within a few days.

I'm gonna fake illnesses now because I can't go from Tuesday to Friday with no internet.

- - - Post Merge - - -

With the Halloween stuff going on

Really? o: Wouldn't that be a not so good thing though?
LOL GOT YOUUUUUUUUU

you said you wouldn't respond MUHAHAHA I KNEW IT.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I'm gonna fake illnesses now because I can't go from Tuesday to Friday with no internet.

- - - Post Merge - - -

With the Halloween stuff going on

peh, feel sorry for the people who are genuinely ill -.o

LOL GOT YOUUUUUUUUU

you said you wouldn't respond MUHAHAHA I KNEW IT.

- - - Post Merge - - -

peh, feel sorry for the people who are genuinely ill -.o
I was ill 2 weeks ago and I had to go to boarding school and they wouldn't let me go home
Feel sorry for me with no internet

Is it bad to make an auction then cancel it

No one has spent anything btw

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back