• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Team Popsicle! ∠( ᐛ 」∠)_

Status
Not open for further replies.
Morning guys!

I CAN'T believe I missed the fruit restock! I am on this site almost 24/7 and I missed it :p

I created a collectible for the contest, and submitted it, so I hope it gets accepted :)

Morning guys!

I CAN'T believe I missed the fruit restock! I am on this site almost 24/7 and I missed it :p

I created a collectible for the contest, and submitted it, so I hope it gets accepted :)

Nice, what is it? I might show mine but I don't wanna if it's a public contest.

Morning everyone!! <3 Ahhhh I've been so busy and tired this weekend hahaha!!! ; v; For once I don't have work this morning but I do in 6 hours xD Night shiffttttt haha!!

I'll be replying to everyone's messages and reading what I missed in a little bit! c: I hope you guys are all doing great! <3 Also AHHHH I CAN'T BELIEVE I MISSED A RESTOCK ; _____ ; I wanted those peaches </3 Oh well ahaha in a way I'm happy they didn't restock the group add ons this time since I would have missed it :') (Literally came back from work last night and passed out in bed hahaha!!)

Morning everyone!! <3 Ahhhh I've been so busy and tired this weekend hahaha!!! ; v; For once I don't have work this morning but I do in 6 hours xD Night shiffttttt haha!!

I'll be replying to everyone's messages and reading what I missed in a little bit! c: I hope you guys are all doing great! <3 Also AHHHH I CAN'T BELIEVE I MISSED A RESTOCK ; _____ ; I wanted those peaches </3 Oh well ahaha in a way I'm happy they didn't restock the group add ons this time since I would have missed it :') (Literally came back from work last night and passed out in bed hahaha!!)

Morning! I got an apple and traded it for a popsicle! can i join again? Its 7;16PM here

why, what are you doing?

- - - Post Merge - - -

I did mine, I just wanna know xD

- - - Post Merge - - -

pm me? :3 Il show you mine

I need help, because I don't have GIMP nor a computer! I was hoping for some help :/

why, what are you doing?

- - - Post Merge - - -

I did mine, I just wanna know xD

- - - Post Merge - - -

pm me? :3 Il show you mine

Nah, sorry. I actually want a chance at winning this, and I don't know if you will tell someone else about what I made or not :)

It is however very halloweeny :)

Hey guys, I am selling my Ice cream swirl collectible for 1,850 TBT! If you are interested, you can click the link in my signature to the thread :)

Mama miimiiiiii~!
It doesn't feel right without you here. ;u;

Nah, sorry. I actually want a chance at winning this, and I don't know if you will tell someone else about what I made or not :)

Hey guys, I am selling my Ice cream swirl collectible for 1,850 TBT! If you are interested, you can click the link in my signature to the thread :)

Honestly I don't want to win, I just want to enter all the contests

I am auctioning off an apple if anyone wants to bid!

Last edited:

mm ok.
Mine is too! It's sweet, but spooky.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back