• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Team Popsicle! ∠( ᐛ 」∠)_

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ahhh no worries ; v; I missed it too!! ; __ ;

Ahh I'm hoping it'll be giftable like the popsicles and swirls!! XD

Updated!

Aye! I remember last year when yellow candy were infinite.... xD Why didn't I buy a ton!? I feel like such an idiot :p

I would never sell the halloween stuff if i won.

Neither would I. The only reason I want it to be giftable and non-unique is so I could buy more! :D

could i be in dark blue please

- - - Post Merge - - -

I had 1tbt left after the apple LOL
I went to buy some but couldn't

I'm just updating TP's OP!! c: About to update everyone's Quest Rosters too!! Hahaha XD How about you? :D

Hi Evvieee!~ <3 What have you been up to? :D
Not much, since I feel ill ;v;

I HAVE LIKE 3 DIFFERENT IDEAS FOR THE SPELLECTABLE

I was the second member of TP, good times, good times
Actually, Jacob was 1st, I was second, LethalLulu was third, and I believe you were either the fourth or fifth member xD But since you left you are now like the 50th-60th member hahaha xD

could i be in dark blue please

- - - Post Merge - - -

I had 1tbt left after the apple LOL
I went to buy some but couldn't
Can you get the coding of the color you want? c:

- - - Post Merge - - -

Not much, since I feel ill ;v;

I HAVE LIKE 3 DIFFERENT IDEAS FOR THE SPELLECTABLE

AWWW!! It seems like everyone is falling ill!! ; v; I hope you get better soon!!!

OHHH SOUNDS GREATTT!!!!! Are you going to keep it a secret until the event is over? XD

Actually, Jacob was 1st, I was second, LethalLulu was third, and I believe you were either the fourth or fifth member xD But since you left you are now like the 50th-60th member hahaha xD

Yeah but you guys are founders so it doesn't count! Yeah lol I dropped wayyy down.

I dont know, dark blue? :p

Yeah but you guys are founders so it doesn't count! Yeah lol I dropped wayyy down.

I dont know, dark blue? :p

Pshhh it does count hahaha! XD

Just put your name or a word and use the dark blue color you'll like xD It's easier if you just give me the coding so I don't have to keep picking out colors until it's something you like hahaha!

- - - Post Merge - - -

AWWW!! It seems like everyone is falling ill!! ; v; I hope you get better soon!!!

OHHH SOUNDS GREATTT!!!!! Are you going to keep it a secret until the event is over? XD

nope! i'm stuck between eyeball or scythe ;w;
LTBv8o9.png

w9SRF2e.png

Last edited:
nope! i'm stuck between eyeball or scythe ;w;
LTBv8o9.png

w9SRF2e.png

Do the scythe. It just honestly looks a lot more appealing than the eyeball. By the way, what program did you use? I really want to enter, too! :)

Last edited:
Miharuuu you're baacckkk how was your daayy

Ugh I reinstalled Windows but it made absolutely zero difference -_- the virus is still there ;u;

Miharuuu you're baacckkk how was your daayy

Ugh I reinstalled Windows but it made absolutely zero difference -_- the virus is still there ;u;

It's doing great!!! I wish I had one of the weekends off though!!! ; v; Hahahaha! But I'm just thinking about who I should cosplay as for TBT's costume event!! So exciting!! Hahaha I'm really thinking of Yuno Gasai since she's really bloody and fits halloween well! Hahaha Yanderesssssss omg XD

OH NO!!! Q___Q Viruses are evilll!! I hope you get rid of it soon!!

I'm getting so frustrated xD

I'm trying to get someone to buyout my apple with a popsicle so I can join this dang team!

:(

I'm getting so frustrated xD

I'm trying to get someone to buyout my apple with a popsicle so I can join this dang team!

:(

You should try being more patient xD It's only been a few hours since you had your auction up hahaha! XD Just give it some time c: Good luck with your Auction!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back