• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Tech Sig BG

TERRY16389

Bells
Sautéed Mushrooms
Spores
Well, this is my first tech sig:

techsig.gif

Comment and rate. Thanks.

TERRY16389 said:
Before:

techsig.gif

After Border & Pic are Inserted:

firsttechsigwithborder.gif
I dont mean to always be on your case but...Those are horrible. The background and the outcome sig are just about the ugliest things i've ever seen. I'm a very tough critic and many other people are too, so if you want alot of praise, make something breathtaking.

JJRamone2 said:
TERRY16389 said:
Before:

techsig.gif

I dont mean to always be on your case but...Those are horrible. The background and the outcome sig are just about the ugliest things i've ever seen. I'm a very tough critic and many other people are too, so if you want alot of praise, make something breathtaking.
Ok, I can't help it. You seem to always be on my case. And besides, if you don't have anything nice to say, PLEASE don't say anything at all.

TERRY16389 said:
JJRamone2 said:
TERRY16389 said:
Before:

techsig.gif

Ok, I can't help it. You seem to always be on my case. And besides, if you don't have anything nice to say, PLEASE don't say anything at all.
so your censoring me? Please, <_< I'm just giving my oppinion.

JJRamone2 said:
TERRY16389 said:
JJRamone2 said:
TERRY16389 said:
Before:

techsig.gif

I dont think Its bad at all,
JJRamone, settle down ok? You dont have to go and say its the ugliest thing you've ever seen, jeez. I havent seen many tech sigs, or any kind of sig coming from you recently. :angry:

Terry, I think you did a good job. :yes:

Blathers said:
JJRamone2 said:
TERRY16389 said:
JJRamone2 said:
TERRY16389 said:
Before:

techsig.gif

JJRamone, settle down ok? You dont have to go and say its the ugliest thing you've ever seen, jeez. I havent seen many tech sigs, or any kind of sig coming from you recently. :angry:

Thank you, Blathers. At least some people have some decency to be polite. So, honestly, if you feel like saying it's incredibly ugly, don't do so. It just hurts peoples feelings. And besides, where's your most recent work, eh? HMMM?! Don't got one, JJ? Didn't think so. So, there! You have no right to say something is ugly when you don't even post your own work so WE can say it's ugly. What are you? Chicken? Besides, most of us wouldn't think your work was ugly if you just went ahead and posted some of your work. Besides, notice I said it was my FIRST tech sig!

looks... uhhh... no...

far too big for a sig, and that boarder just doesn't work, looks like concrete blue icing, just doesn't work...

the colors of blue dont work together because you're on the lighter half of the scale, while your render is on the darker half... if you want them to look good, they need to be together.

TERRY16389 said:
Blathers said:
JJRamone2 said:
TERRY16389 said:
JJRamone2 said:
TERRY16389 said:
Before:

techsig.gif

Thank you, Blathers. At least some people have some decency to be polite. So, honestly, if you feel like saying it's incredibly ugly, don't do so. It just hurts peoples feelings. And besides, where's your most recent work, eh? HMMM?! Don't got one, JJ? Didn't think so. So, there! You have no right to say something is ugly when you don't even post your own work so WE can say it's ugly. What are you? Chicken? Besides, most of us wouldn't think your work was ugly if you just went ahead and posted some of your work. Besides, notice I said it was my FIRST tech sig!
What are you talking about I havn't made any new sigs look at my signature!
also look in this board I've posted like 5 of my newest ones. So be quiet.
And I dont care if its your first, usually peopl;e dont show their first they do something called PRACTISING.

TERRY16389 said:
TERRY16389 said:
his most recent work goes into his sig, and its atleast 90x better than anything you're going to be making right now... really, if you're going to put your work up here, you have to expect positive, aswell as negative feedback, if you're expecting positive alone, i may aswell just delete everything you put up, because its not going to happen.

I like the background and the picture, but not the border. I couldn't do anything like that though

:p I use paint :p. Good job

^_^

Back