• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

🌠 Temp. Art Shop for Star Fragments - Seeking Pink Star Fragment 🌠

Chibi.Hoshi

*˖✧ ✨🌟✨ ✧˖*
Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Switch
6688-6189-6870
Night Sky Scenery
Yellow Star Fragment
Night Sky Scenery
Yellow Star Fragment
Night Sky Scenery
Yellow Star Fragment
Night Sky Scenery
Cyan Heart Glow Wand
Cool Heart Balloon
Cool Heart Balloon
Feedback
100% (885) +

hV3TqzR.png

Hey, all! I'm opening up a temporary art shop to get star fragments.

W4I6OGf.gif

Sep. 15th Update: Regarding the fourth slot and the Pink Star Fragment, please refer to this post below for further details.

Rules:
● In exchange for one common star fragment, I will be offering a full coloured chibi with any additional props included.
● Villagers and characters outside of Animal Crossing, including your own OC, are completely acceptable!
● If you would like to include more than one character but can only offer one star fragment, additional TBT and/or other collectibles are acceptable.
● I’d like to sort out payment before I start the commission.
● If you are interested in exploring different art styles, please do not hesitate to ask and I will see what I can do!

Examples:
KqHcxlU.png

JBd6P1t.png

l47RoUM.png

CaGrzLc.png

DhEmS9V.png

M9WtoYf.png

kRXEt4t.png

Order Form:
Username:
References:
Additional Notes:
Offer:

Once accepted. I will provide a sketch via PM, and if you would like any changes before I start the linework.

Slots:
1: Vhoop (PM/DM) Completed
Different style / Semi-realistic watercolor sketch - BG3
2: Mimi Cheems (PM/DM) Frag received
Different style / Mash & Mashle OC
3: You got mail! (PM/DM) Frag received
Bun Boy
4: N/A​

Completed Work:
bu5eBdY.jpeg

I might consider doing more of this for other collectibles in the future depending on how well this goes.

If you have any questions feel free to contact me here, via PM, or through Discord at @chibihoshi
Thanks for taking the time to read and checking it out! I appreciate it! :)

0oLP2am.gif

Last edited:
I’m here to eat your art
In exchange, I will offer 1 Blue Star Fragment dated September 6th, at 4:02 PM EST 🩵💙

I’ll DM references and stuff if that’s okay!

I’m here to eat your art
In exchange, I will offer 1 Blue Star Fragment dated September 6th, at 4:02 PM EST 🩵💙

I’ll DM references and stuff if that’s okay!
Yippee!!
pEtRtTb.gif

I hope my art tastes good, with no artificial flavours or colours.

That works, and yep, that's totally fine! Thank you so much! 😊

Awww cute art! I would buy you a yellow star fragment for art of my oc holding a sweet heart balloon and being between Inky and Pinky! I’ll dm references if accepted :D

Awww cute art! I would buy you a yellow star fragment for art of my oc holding a sweet heart balloon and being between Inky and Pinky! I’ll dm references if accepted :D
Thank you! ❤️ Hooray!! ✨ That would be lovely. And yes, go right ahead, that is perfectly fine. Thank you so much! 😊

Sep. 12th Update: I've received my final fragment through a date trade, so the fourth slot has now been removed. Thank you all! ✨

Last edited:
Sep. 15th Update: I've added the fourth slot back, but this time for something a little different. I've decided it would be worth a shot in hopes of obtaining a Pink Star Fragment (date - either unpurchased or after "Sep 14, 2024 at 1:22 AM" EST). Due to the value of this fragment, this commission/piece will be more complex, including multiple characters, detailed shading, and backgrounds with various props or keynote themes. Please note completion may take 2-3 weeks, as I am currently working on other commissions and managing my health.

FcgNOpE.png

alab9Jj.png

4ZpfXc9.png

S7bZMXr.png

AwwoKXV.png

B7roypc.png

D0bsgIh.png

Pc2HtQh.png

pxXWpBl.png

sW8odKI.png

YN5Q0ga.png

0z3pa0Q.png

Last edited:
What specific date would you want on the pink fragment?
Either unpurchased or after "Sep 14, 2024 at 1:22 AM" EST. I understand the possibilities are slim. However, I thought it wouldn’t hurt to try and hope for the best. One can dream!

Last edited:
Back