• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Temp tbt commissions [not open rn]

Hey Zane, just letting you know, it's fine with me if you would prefer to draw my character in her usual clothing c:

Yeah... and I'm only building onto it too. XD I have a bunch of commissions I'm waiting on, which I forgot if you saw that long-ass sticky note I had. It's only recently that I even bothered to keep track, since I'm pretty sure there's a few more that I should add since I STILL haven't heard anything from a few people. Been a few months... o_O

Whoo!! Yeah, of the 3, that one's my fave. But, all the ideas I think were interesting. :) Hopefully, the tree one works out. I will do the same as last time and send you half payment now~

Totally! :D If you happen to be on when I stream and you don't see my thread, I could totally message you. And HA! That reminds me, I should go to bed myself... XD

EDIT TO ADD: Can't wait to see the speed drawing too, if you feel like including it. :3 They need to add the option of music, but playing my iTunes library works too, as you know. XD

Wheee got the bells, and yeah I did your giant sticky note xD
Oh dear. I usually give up when I don't hear from people for a long time regarding arts or trades uvu

And I can include the speed drawing for sure, no problem ^^ The music option would be soo sweet. if I tried to play music and watch it at the same time my computer would probably die lmao

i don't have a preference really, whichever you feel like drawing ^^; I'll send the tbt your way. c:

Received, tysm! c: I'll be starting on yours soon.

Hey Zane, just letting you know, it's fine with me if you would prefer to draw my character in her usual clothing c:

Actually I was gonna ask you if her alternate outfit still included the black tights. o: I like the clothes a lot, I'm actually putting the finishing touches on your line art right now. (Unless I get crazy and scrap it oooo) But it'd be no trouble to switch the outfits at this point, if you prefer the original one. :3

Yep, it still includes the tights c: Nah, I was just saying that, just in case. Anyways, I'll just send the TBT now :3

Finally forced myself to sit down and draw. I'm sorry the picture doesn't do your characters justice QAQ

xkzm2r.jpg

- - - Post Merge - - -

2eppjx2.png

Finally forced myself to sit down and draw. I'm sorry the picture doesn't do your characters justice QAQ

xkzm2r.jpg

hhhhhHHHHH how can i even describe what I'm feeling TuT It's so gorgeous I'm gonna dieeee that floWER BOUQUET everything about this is perfect omfg *sobs* thank you so much I love it I love you

gahh I'm so lazy, you put my productivity to shame x'D I hope my take on your qt guineas can look even half as good when I'm finished

edit: LOL you edited while I was still trying to form words, that second version is even more beautiful! The colors on Luc are brighter *u*

@Alvery - All righty, noted ^^ And got the bells, tysm! Yours will be done early tomorrow (if I can get started when I plan to) but I guess you probably won't be on hehe

Last edited:
@Alvery

looks like the full size might be showing up for once o: Please advise me of any changes you might want!

working on asuka's now while awaiting Alvery's input boop boop

Aaah, glad you like it. I'm sure your art will be a bajillion times better! <333

Yes I'm looking at it again today with fresh eyes and i'm so happy TuT I need to buy the bigger avatar thing so I can get someone to make an avatar out of it wahhh
lol i could never aim so high but I'll do my best bb

Whats the going rate for a sig with 10 vilagers and a chibi?

I just ordered a 2nd one, so I can tell you what I paid. I paid 500 TBT bells for each one. I do half payments (half now, half when I get the finished ver), but that's just my pref. Most people seem to pay upfront or at the end though. I think I'm the odd one here. XD

Technically, Zane has no actual price for them, but the sig ones, I feel like you kinda need to bribe them, of sorts, to get them to accept it.

Last edited:
Omg.... PENGU U STOLE MY IDEA.

I was seriously thinking of asking you to do another sig for me except winter themed...

I don't know if you are willing cause you said you would only do like one more...

IF YOU WOULD I WOULD DDDDDDDIIIIIEEEE

Thanks, ill see if i can get one for 400 lol, need to save my bells :p

No prob. I figured I throw a decent amount out there since mine are a bit... dynamic since they're themed sigs. XD I know a few other people ordered sigs from them as well, like The Hidden Owl did, but I dunno how much they paid.

Last edited:
No prob. I figured I throw a decent amount out there since mine are a bit... dynamic since they're themed sigs. XD I know a few other people ordered sigs from them as well, like The Hidden Owl did, but I dunno how much they paid.

I paid 250 for a paid one, but mine wasn't as dynamically cool as pengu's ^^

I paid 250 for a paid one, but mine wasn't as dynamically cool as pengu's ^^

You actually gave me a popsicle, which was my auto-buy at the time haha

Two winter villager sigs ooo. I'll have to see how I'm able to do with Pengu's. hopefully well. XP

You actually gave me a popsicle, which was my auto-buy at the time haha

Two winter villager sigs ooo. I'll have to see how I'm able to do with Pengu's. hopefully well. XP

Hopefully. <3 Unless some disaster happens, I'm sure it'll come out great.

And thanks The Hidden Owl for mentioning how much you paid for yours. :)

@asuka

i think the hair color might be wrong on this. it looked blue before I exported it orz If it's showing up a strange bright teal for you lmk and I'll re-do it, and advise me of any other changes you might want as well ^^

Thanks, ill see if i can get one for 400 lol, need to save my bells :p

i'd have to think about that, since I wasn't rly planning on opening again for awhile once I'm done this last round of requests

OOOOhhh.....

I just went to the front page and saw that I offered 250... lol...

Lol yeah you did at first, I think I had literally no bells at the time :B I still got the popsicle haha

Hopefully. <3 Unless some disaster happens, I'm sure it'll come out great.

And thanks The Hidden Owl for mentioning how much you paid for yours. :)

I'm the disaster, its me :cool: But ty I will push onward with your belief in me c':

Oh yeah and you are the only one who does the half before and half after payment method here, so you are the odd one. ;D

aaah i love it! her hair color is perfect imo, she's based off of me irl and my hair is actually just about that color now that it's faded heh :3 thank you so much~

aaah i love it! her hair color is perfect imo, she's based off of me irl and my hair is actually just about that color now that it's faded heh :3 thank you so much~

Ohhhh well damn your hair must look pretty cool ; A;
You're welcome! I'm happy you like it, and thank you for commissioning me. ^o^

@Alvery

looks like the full size might be showing up for once o: Please advise me of any changes you might want!

working on asuka's now while awaiting Alvery's input boop boop

Yes I'm looking at it again today with fresh eyes and i'm so happy TuT I need to buy the bigger avatar thing so I can get someone to make an avatar out of it wahhh
lol i could never aim so high but I'll do my best bb

Thank you so much! :3 It looks great! :D No changes needed, thank you very much c: It looks really, really awesome! Thank you again!

Back