• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Thank you!

I was just about to post one of these :D THANK YOU SO MUCH TBT PEEPES for making today so exciting for everyone!

Yes, thank you :) the movie was lovely and everyone was so happy and with a positive vibe n_n

Yes, thank you for providing us with much warmth.
262150_272760096160086_2127545391_n.png
Never forget.

Yes, thank you for taking the time to stream the movie etc for us! Everyone on tbt is so fun :3

I would say, can we have this for the European release, but if we did I wouldn't get any sleep again- But this time it would be on a school night! Btw it was so fun talking to people, not just on these forums, all night!

Yes thank-you very much for it it was greatly appreciated and very fun! I hope we could do something like it again in the future!!!

The stream was great! The IT'S HAPPENING gif made me dance. I even stayed until it said that the stream will end after the song finishes. I enjoyed the movie even though I had already seen it before.

Back