• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

That moment when...

But when the next in-game day comes, the plot will be back, right? The game has already chosen for a villager to move in, so you'll need to plot reset. Is that true?

But when the next in-game day comes, the plot will be back, right? The game has already chosen for a villager to move in, so you'll need to plot reset. Is that true?

Maybe but maybe not i did start "tomorrow" 05:59am, 6am is the turning point. I did not save at all nor load up any mayor or character that day so there maybe a chance to get rid of the plot completely.

So all i need is for someone to come over? or well multiple people (just in case) and let them take him away right?

i am not really sure, cause that void thing is too complicated for me xD it could work if someone with a full town comes over. but if you invite a villager to move to your town from another town or from the camp this villager will overwrite the void one.

i am not really sure, cause that void thing is too complicated for me xD it could work if someone with a full town comes over. but if you invite a villager to move to your town from another town or from the camp this villager will overwrite the void one.

Either way, thank you sooo much!

Back