• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

The Anime Thread

Get ready to slay some demons! Demon Slayer season four... is here! ⚔️

Tanjiro arrives at Tokito's place, where he's hard at work training the Demon Slayer Corps members, but they just don't seem to be getting it. Tokito takes a break at night to go train against Sanemi and Oburo. Afterwards, Tanjiro proposes that if he can defeat Tokito even once in ten tries in paper airplane battles, that Tokito has to talk more kindly to the Demon Slayer Corps members when giving instructions. Tanjiro loses in the end, but everyone decides to join in and they all launch paper airplanes into the sky.

Next, Tanjiro arrives at Mitsuri's place. Just what kind of training will he find there?

Next time on Demon Slayer season four, episode five. "I Even Ate Demons..." You won't want to miss it! (y)

Started watching A Condition Called Love on my new phone and the nicer screen makes the show look so much better. I think I’ll watch the rest of the series on it.

It's time to go beyond. My Hero Academia season seven... is here! 😤

Thanks to Monoma being able to copy Kurogiri's Quirk, the heroes' plan is set into motion. All of the heroes are brought to All For One and his army's location. All For One was deceived thanks to Aoyama and the Quirk of Shinso, which has been upgraded.

The next step is put into motion, which has cages put around the villains, and the heroes push them all into Monoma's copied Warp Gate Quirk. The villains have been successfully separated! There's just one problem... Midoriya was caught by Toga and is therefore not at the site that Shigaraki is at.

The heroes at Shigaraki's site in the sky continue to fight him, but not knowing about his other Quirks, Mirko gets struck...

Will Midoriya be able to get back to the others in time?

Next time on My Hero Academia season seven, episode seven. "Inflation." How will each of the separated site battles go between the heroes and villains? Go beyond! Plus ultra!

It looks like the only magical girl anime I have are a Cutie Honey and one of the Tenchi spin-offs. Can someone name one other than Sailor Moon and Cardcaptor Sakura? Those dubs are thoroughly butchered.

It looks like the only magical girl anime I have are a Cutie Honey and one of the Tenchi spin-offs. Can someone name one other than Sailor Moon and Cardcaptor Sakura? Those dubs are thoroughly butchered.
Magic Knight Rayearth
Revolutionary Girl Utena
Puella Magi Madoka Magica
Magical Girl Raising Project
Yuki Yuna is a Hero

Some of these are quite dark and twisted. If you're just interested in the more classic mahou shoujo anime, Magic Knight Rayearth is what I'd recommend.

Magic Knight Rayearth
Revolutionary Girl Utena
Puella Magi Madoka Magica
Magical Girl Raising Project
Yuki Yuna is a Hero

Some of these are quite dark and twisted. If you're just interested in the more classic mahou shoujo anime, Magic Knight Rayearth is what I'd recommend.
I just found a playlist on the official TMS channel, thank you.
I do like the 90's art style.

Everything is getting all subverted and counter cultured. I want to see more of the culture it's countering.

I also have an old Gainax one called Petite Princess Yucie. Have you seen the Magic Users Club?

Get ready to slay some demons! Demon Slayer season four... is here! ⚔️

Tanjiro continues his training and arrives at Mitsuri's place, where she treats him to nice food and then he works on his flexibility with everyone else.

After that he arrives at Iguro's place, who is miffed that Mitsuri treated him so well. Iguro trains Tanjiro in the way of precision striking, and eventually Tanjiro masters it.

Lastly, Tanjiro arrives at Sanemi's place. On his way there, however, he runs into Zenitsu, who is trying to escape with his life. Sanemi is subjecting the Demon Slayers Corps members under him to intense and brutal training. Tanjiro overhears a conversation between Genya and Sanemi since they're brothers, but Sanemi wants nothing to do with Genya. Genya mentions that he even ate demons in order to win, and this greatly angers Sanemi, so Sanemi tries to injure Genya beyond recovery. Tanjiro intervenes and after the brawl, his training with Sanemi is suspended and he's reprimanded.

Tanjiro and Zenitsu then arrive at the final training place, where Inosuke currently is. And there they find Gyomei sitting amongst the fire, delivering the most brutal training yet.

Next time on Demon Slayer season four, episode six. "The Strongest of the Demon Slayer Corps." You won't want to miss it! (y)

I'm still watching Detective Conan / Case Closed. I think I'm on like 50 ish episode? So still got a bit to go.

I dunno if it's the show or Japan in general, but I find it crazy how they're totally fine sleeping in an area with a potential killer!
There's a few episodes where they're stuck in a cabin or such for the night after the murder, and our main characters are totally fine sleeping!! Whyyyyy

I would never omg Regardless of the fact the killer wouldn't strike again. I still wouldn't risk it.

I mean it's not really Anime, but I started to watch the last season of Clone Wars. The Bad Batch arc was pretty good even if some of the Bad Batch character's were a bit too stereotyped for my liking. I heard the next arc is kind of a flop, but I'm going to watch it anyway.

I mean it's not really Anime, but I started to watch the last season of Clone Wars. The Bad Batch arc was pretty good even if some of the Bad Batch character's were a bit too stereotyped for my liking. I heard the next arc is kind of a flop, but I'm going to watch it anyway.

I loved early Clone Wars so much, one of my favorite comfort shows for real. Too bad it ended awhile ago. 😔

It's time to go beyond. My Hero Academia season seven... is here! 😤

Everyone learns that Midoriya has been separated from the group of heroes fighting Shigaraki. Monoma can't take his eyes off Shigaraki, otherwise Decay will be able to be used again by Shigaraki and everyone inside the air fortress will die. Midoriya will have to get back on his own.

Speaking of which, Midoriya is currently at Okuto Island, and was dragged there by none other than Himiko Toga. She professes her love for him, but explains that for her the ultimate love would be becoming him. Midoriya is flustered from this, and doesn't want Uraraka to get hurt, but ultimately makes the decision to leave using his other One For All Quirks. He heads back in the direction of Shigaraki.

Meanwhile, Todoroki, Tenya, and others are currently facing an amped up Dabi. Several of the heroes there risk dying if the flames get too hot. Todoroki tries to reason with Dabi, but Dabi doesn't respond positively to anything Todoroki says. Todoroki mentions that he came to stop Dabi himself, however, and will do anything to accomplish it.

Just what will happen at each of the hero versus villain site battles?

Next time on My Hero Academia season seven, episode eight. "Two Flashfires." The flames that burn from both of them are enough to take out life itself! Go beyond! Plus ultra!

I loved early Clone Wars so much, one of my favorite comfort shows for real. Too bad it ended awhile ago. 😔
It was a really good series! I liked how one guy pretty much solo'ed the entire voice acting haha. I hope he got a big check for that. So much of the episodes were of good quality. There were a few weak ones, but they were outweighed by the good. And I like that they actually focused on the soldiers and didn't just stay glued to the Jedi.

Also Cad Bane is way cooler than Boba Fett. (At least I think so lol)

We just finished Delicious In Dungeon, and I thought it was pretty good! Started out a little odd, but I will definitely watch the next season when it comes out. We also just finished Hell’s Paradise, that was good too, I really loved that one. I’ll watch that next season too.

i've been watching that time i got reincarnated as a slime and i've been loving it!! i really love the way they've animated all of the skills/powers in the series, the sfx reminds me of fire force and when it's a pretty climactic fight, i do get the chills hehe

i found a post that lists out the "proper" chronological order to watch things so i might do that after i've finished the second part of the second season but i'm only three episodes in so i still have some time before then. i think there's the oad, diaries, and maybe something else i'm forgetting 🤔 once i watch all those i'll watch the movie, scarlet bond i think it's called

I've been watching Call of the Night, which I own on bluray! I read some of the manga first and I loved it.

Then on Monday I finished watching Grandpa and Grandma Turn Young Again - it was such a cute and wholesome show!!

I watched Sailor Moon for the first time yesterday. I know it’s one of the most famous series out there, but it’s weird— if all the anime I’ve watched, of all the manga I’ve read, I never got around to that one.

It was an episode where the villain was using a fake radio show to make people fall asleep and absorb their energy? I thought Luna was cute, the villains would DEVOUR the Drag Race runway, and I enjoyed the funny relationship between Usagi’s parents, but otherwise I might need to start from the beginning lol.

Back