• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

The anti reset blog (for my own reference)

HappyTails

On Indefinite Hiatus
Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Yes, I actually have to make a blog to prevent myself from resetting. It has sadly come to this, but hey, maybe it will work

• 3 wolves
  • Your museum has fish and bugs that won't appear until next year
  • New map, yes but no shop upgrades or upgraded house
  • No benefit except new map and regrets later
  • You've never had the T&T Emporium in this game, and you've had this game since 2015. Make is a goal to make it to that upgrade
  • Coelacanth, that is all
  • Do you really want to deal with the approval rating again?
  • What is wrong with your map now? Nothing, absolutely nothing
  • Your villagers in Ossipri are going to dislike you forever. They are animals, they will find you and it will not be pretty when they do
  • You put that cafe in a bad spot? Well, you are creative, work around it.
  • Impatience: Wait for shops that will only take you a few months to fully upgrade to or wait a year for fish and bugs to reappear to complete your museum?

If the above doesn't convince you: then think about this: Isabelle's LONG AND FORCED tutorials where she talks forever

I'm not trying to scare people into not resetting. I'm just trying to scare MYSELF into not resetting again since I have a bad habit of doing so.

I would just like to add: If you reset again, you'll have to listen to your villagers go on and on in tutorial mode about all the helpful advice you can get from Isabelle and how to use tools you already know how to utilize.

That is all.

primandimproper;bt14221 said:
I would just like to add: If you reset again, you'll have to listen to your villagers go on and on in tutorial mode about all the helpful advice you can get from Isabelle and how to use tools you already know how to utilize.

That is all.

I know right!! It's especially annoying when you are trying to get that approval rating (which is another reason to not restart) and you are trying to get your villagers to ask you for favors but they won't shut up about advice.

EvieEvening23;bt14225 said:
well, who knows how many other serial resetters have seen this blog?

I have no idea, i just hope it didn't scare people into not resetting. XD

Back