Camp Bell Tree 2023 Patch
The Bell Tree Fair 2022 Patch
Camp Bell Tree 2021 Patch
The Bell Tree Fair 2020 Patch
The Bell Tree Fair 2017 Patch
The Bell Tree Fair 2016 Patch
The Bell Tree Fair 2014 Patch
The Bell Tree Fair 2013 Patch
I heard that once and a while there is a TBT Fair. But the whole time I've been a member here there has not been one.

When will the next one be ?

BAMBAM! said:
technical support >_>
Not Tech Support. :|

TBT Fair was something that Storm had in his AC town Village. I don't remember when he had it, but I think December was the date. I dunno if he's gonna do it again.

... How about after ACDS comes out? Then... The fair will be online, right? What's the point of a fair for an online forum if no one online can come?

MasterDSX said:
... How about after ACDS comes out? Then... The fair will be online, right? What's the point of a fair for an online forum if no one online can come?
'Tis after ACDS comes out.

:eek: Look at my post above yours.

No, that's the anniversary party, not the fair. >=D

like previously stated-if the fair is after acww comes out, we can all go to someon'e town to celebrate, or a few different people's towns because of the 4 person limit.

Ok, there's obviosly a misunderstanding between the staff.... and you guys gave away secret information. But anyways, I suppose I'll tell you all know. TBT Fiar will be on TBT's Birthday which is November 7th. It'll most likely be a week long event at least.

STORMTROOPER88888 said:
Ok, there's obviosly a misunderstanding between the staff.... and you guys gave away secret information. But anyways, I suppose I'll tell you all know. TBT Fiar will be on TBT's Birthday which is November 7th. It'll most likely be a week long event at least.
So I was right!

:eek:

Anyways, Storm, the date of our birthday is no secret.

:p

Smart_Tech_Dragon_15 said:
STORMTROOPER88888 said:
So I was right!

I know, but we never announced that TBT Fair will be on TBT's Birthday. O well, I was going to release some information today anyways.

STORMTROOPER88888 said:
Smart_Tech_Dragon_15 said:
STORMTROOPER88888 said:
So I was right!

I know, but we never announced that TBT Fair will be on TBT's Birthday. O well, I was going to release some information today anyways.
Well, I just assumed it. It seemed like the right thing to do.

Back