Fresh Balloon
Rad Balloon
Rotating Fool's Egg
Oblivia's Ugly Christmas Egg
Quirky Doll
Weird Doll
Feedback
99.5% (200) +
Ok, so I am finally satisfied with my progress in my final ACNL town, so like with previous towns I will be doing a big giveaway.

I have all of Main Street unlocked as well as the police station.

I have many items. Mostly common items and bells, but I have some rare stuff as well. Items used to decorate my house are off limits for now(not ready to say goodbye to that yet), but otherwise everything is fair game. I don’t have flowers though, I used to but I had to get rid of them because they were taking too much storage space.

So yeah. Holiday items, GracieGrace goods, silver tools, lots and lots of bells, and much more. If you’d like to come over, just post here with your FC and I’ll add you and open the town gates right away.

Thanks for looking! (It’ll probably take a long while to get rid of everything...)

That's super generous of you thank you!My fc is in my sidebar&signature,Id love to come by when you're online♡
P.S. is there a limit in how many items we can take?

No, there is not. I’m pretty tired right now and I need to charge my 2DS anyway, but you can come later.

This is so generous and kind! Would it be okay for me to come over and have a look at what's available? I'm looking for some Gracie Grace items, and bells (running very low on those XD) and other common orderable items.

My FC is: 0834 - 3137 - 8963

Thank you <3

Hi! I'm looking for a sweets player; would you have one my chance?

If you do, my friend code 0318-9104-8327.

hello ! -this is really sweet of you! would it be possible for me to take a look and see what's available ? i'm more so interested in bells and the silver tools hehe :) my friend code is on the side bar

I’m very sorry for making everyone wait so long. I’ll add all friend codes posted here and open my gates momentarily.

I would like to see what you have if you still have some items. My FC is to the left. I added your FC.

Last edited:
that's super generous of you ♡ i added your fc, mine's 1564-7617-9285. i restarted my town yesterday, so i'd be greatful for whatever's there. thanks :)

Back