• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

The Burping Beast: The Diobolical Plan

Hulaette

The Magical Mermaid
Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Blue Candy
Jack
Orange (Fruit)
As I lay on my bed staring at the ceiling and thinking about nothing. I than begin to doze off when I heard heard the Chef call out "Dinner is ready! Come and get it while its hot!" He says with an excited tone in his voice. Claire gets up and sits at the corner of her bed "Sigh" She gets up and sluggishly walks out of his room and into the dining hall. Claire's friend sees her and than invites her over to sit at his table "Sup Claire! I saved you a seat here!" She sits down with a slight smirk on her face "How's it going buddy?" Says Donnie. Claire responds "good, I guess...I don't have any energy to be happy at the moment" Donnie replies, "you'll feel better once you get some food in ya" The waiter comes by their table and sets down a platter of sushi and 2 fortune cookies. Donnie and Claire start chowing down as Bernard the waiter is hesitant to leave, he walks away. During dinner Claire looks around at everyone and than whispers to her other friends who had joined their table shorty beforehand "You know, I look at all these people and wonder to myself when did they become so afraid of the unknown? So afraid of the Burping Beast" Tak chimes in adding to her sentences "The Beast that made history in this town" XEM says "After all that we done no one understands what it is to be a mutant or a freak" The four friends all nod in agreement and exchange conversation with each other for a bit. Claire says "maybe we should make these fools understand. I think it would be the right thing to do to give them what the Burping Beast intended in the first place" Donnie replies "Okay you're kind of scaring me Claire. What's the diobolical plan now? XEM says to Donnie "look pal you agreed to this years ago, there's no going back" Donnie gets up and leaves saying "Yeah, but things change over time. I'm sick of this" Later that night Xem, Tak, and Claire gather together for a meeting. "I think we should spike the cafeteria food with a Transmogrification potion" Says Tak. Claire responds to Tak "But not everyone is prejudice against us mutants. perhaps we can target only those who we see fit for the right mutation" XEM replies to Claire saying "That would be a better way to go about this. We want to make a point..." Just than Donnie is seen standing in the doorway. He interrupts "A point? dude you're planning on mindlessly mutating innocent people and forcing others to believe in the great Burping Beast!" Tak quickly says "Donnie wait, you don't understand!" Donnie angrily storms off before Tak could talk sense into him. "F**k, what are we going to do about him?" XEM says to Tak "Just forget about him let him go. I'll deal with him later..."

Back