• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

the clownpapa art dump

clownpapa

www.8bitmanna.weebly.com !
Bells
Sautéed Mushrooms
Spores
hi there im zoe and i draw a lot of fictional goblin esque men that i am all in love with

i decided to make an art dump thread so i wasnt plaguing the museum with all these posts so here we are boys 😎🙏 always open to suggestions and ideas! especially if they're animal crossing characters or someone from a fandom im already in. wont draw every request cos im very limited on free time so please dont feel bad if i dont get to yours

i will only be uploading new recent pics and doodles, if you wanna see all my art and the massive dork i am, consider checking out my instagram ! Clownpostur

1614650525680_Untitled_Artwork~2.png

younger dr shrunk (wild world/city folk)

Untitled_Artwork.png

me begging nintendo on my knees to bring shrunk back in NH even as a cameo i will take anything

Untitled_Artwork~10.png

one of my many rarepairs shrunk and isabelle expect a lot of this probably lol im garbage for a cute couple

Untitled_Artwork~8.png

kissy kissy

1615458723618_Untitled_Artwork~2.png

yeahhhhiiiicantstop

enter_the_dragonfly_rewrite_by_clownpostur_deewn4o-fullview.jpg

poster for my "spyro enter the dragonfly rewrite" 😏

Untitled_Artwork~5.png

robots is like my favorite movie and madame gasket is my favorite character so here's a pic of her and her son ratchet as a baby

Untitled_Artwork~7.png

my mime spinosaurus oc im also a big dinosaur and dragon nerd and obviously.....i love me some clowns YEAHHHH

Untitled_Artwork (4).png

dr octavius brine/dave and chantel dubois a crossover ship i adore bc i love the madagascar movies i have like....300 pics of these two freaks ASDFGHJKL

1615788346448_Untitled_Artwork.png

CAPTAIN SMEK MY TINY ALIEN BOYFRIEND im also a dreamworks gal as you can see

animal_crossing_elephant_seal_by_clownpostur_debyaax-pre.jpg

my elephant seal villager idea i really gotta make mooore
1615788158229_Untitled_Artwork~2.png

a joke somebody made that i proceeded to draw in netflix's adventures of tip and oh style

1614139261031_Untitled_Artwork~2.png

yours truly

animatic test i did with my headcanon voice for dr shrunk, steve martin 😳😳

will be updating this with new doodles and stuff on the possibly maybe fairly often occasion

Last edited:
Your artwork... IS A YES.

It's the absolute bomb. The colors, the style, the mood. Just... yes.

Please continue to show us more- I'm in love!

Your art style is so cool!! It reminds me of Hazbin Hotel or Powerpuff Girls or something!

While I do not support your Shrunk/Isabelle ship 🤣, your art is genuinely amazing! 😊

your style is so distinctive omg i’m obsessed ?? i never see home fanart this is amazing i’m def following you on insta ^___^

Back