• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

the death of a town, the birth of another.

sigh

gulliver stan.
Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Vesta
Tortimer
Lucky
Ruby
Coco
Isabelle
Leif
Mint
Lobo
Pavé
many of you are aware that i currently have two towns; Nemui and Kaysoa. Nemui came first, but unfortunately, it's been neglected ever since i've made Kaysoa and other than selling some of the remaining items i have in the re-tail board, the cartridge is collecting dust.

i hate to say this, but i'm planning to erase Nemui despite having villagers i love to pieces in it. ( including my two sons Marshal and Zucker,, sob ) but! it won't be for nothing! rather than creating a new themed/permanent town, i'm highly considering making a cycle town instead. it'll be something new to me, and while meeting different villagers that i otherwise wouldn't get to in the process, it'll help other people out with achieving them if they're interested. i may or may not make a thread for this cycling town in the villager trading plaza, and if i don't, i may just post separate threads of which villagers i have in boxes at the time. we'll see! i'm actually kind of excited for this. it'll be a relief not to care about what map and villagers i start out with either, and to not have to spend hours or even days resetting for one i like.

for now, Nemui still exists, but it won't for too much longer.

Back