• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

The Deerling Diaries #1

Kikibestcat

Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
14/08/2019
Hello! I've decided to start posting my town diary on here as well as Amino, I will be uploading the first 4 blog posts daily and then go on with the usual schedule. I've decided to add all 4 as it makes a lot more sense instead of just going from post 4 and having a lot of people confused.

The usual schedule for posting is either one post at the beginning of the week and one on Friday AEST or one post in the middle of the week depending on how much has happened or if a major town development happens.

With that being said, here's the 1st Deerling Diaries post, please enjoy!

First posted - 2/08/2019

Hello lovelies! I've decided to start blogging my new town that's in the works! Because I don't actually have the game yet I'll be posting every few days with ideas relating to the village, here's what I have so far:

The town is going to be loosely based around Nara Park in Japan where around one thousand deer live.

I don't have a name for the town yet but I would like it to relate to deers or in that general area, if you have any suggestions feel free to put them in the comments.

I wouldn't be able to have all of the deer villagers due to the villager limit and also wanting Kiki to be in this town as well.

I will be making it more of a forest than anything else although I will have designated areas for public works projects like the police station, The Roost and decorative projects.

I'm not sure what flowers I'll be growing but it will most likely be blue or black roses, maybe tulips aswell. I'd like to have lots of apple trees and if possible make them the "native" fruit

I know it will take me a while to get the deer villagers due to villagers that would already be living in my town so I know this project will take a while and I will most certainly change details down the line but that's the fun of it.

This whole project/idea is for fun. I don't want to or plan on hacking my game at all as that takes the fun out of it for me and I also don't want to corrupt anything in my 3DS or save files.

Well that's all I have for now, if you have any suggestions please feel free to comment in this post or message me! My DMs are always open and I'm happy to talk.

Cheers and have a good day/night - Love, Kikibestcat

Back