• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

The Deerling Diaries #2

Kikibestcat

Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
15/08/2019
This post was a lot shorter than the first due to it just being a small update on my progress.

First posted - 5/08/2019

Sadly, I still don't have a name or recommended layout but I'm working on those things. With the layout I think I may just see whatever Rover gives me and go with one of those options. I'm not sure what to do about the name so I may just name it Deer Park because I think it's cute.

Instead of buying a secondhand game I am going to buy the Welcome Amiibo version off of the Nintendo eShop which instead of $20 will cost me around $30.

I will most certainly be having Fuchsia and Lopez move into the town to start off as they both live in my current village. I want to try and get Diana and Fauna for starters and then get all the other villagers along the way.

Back