• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

The fully grown 'Town Tree' doesn't draw smoothly:

Sowelu

Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Maybe it?s me, but I feel that there is something off with the way fully grown (animated) Town Tree draws on screen as you walk by it. It sort of pops in and out of frame abruptly instead of easing in and out of frame smoothly like just about every other image in the game. Anyone else notice this as you walk by the fully grown Town Tree? I am not sure if it?s a glitch, or if Nintendo designed it this way due to the tree?s size.

I think it is because it's too big. If it went by smoothly, you wouldn't be able to see what's behind it unless you pressed up on the d-pad. It would be bothersome.

I think it is because it's too big. If it went by smoothly, you wouldn't be able to see what's behind it unless you pressed up on the d-pad. It would be bothersome.

Same thing happens to other objects.

If the camera can't position itself correctly the object that's in the way is ''removed'' instantly.

Got it. Thanks, all. I figured it was due to the size of the tree. I guess I never put it in the same category as when a house or a group of trees are instantly removed when speaking with villagers, etc.

Back