• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

The Groudon Sig

Grawr

Retired Staff
Bells
Sautéed Mushrooms
Spores
Okay, I'm sure most of you've noticed it by now...

What are some of your thoughts?
Oh, and before anyone says anything, I know I could have done a border to make it much better...but I didn't know how to make a border at the time. >_<

Along with constructive critisism and comments, please compare this to my other sigs...I'd like to know if I'm improving (though, someone's already told me I am

:p )

To see my other sigs...use the link to my library.

flabbergasted said:
i like the kingdom hearts ones
Alright...but is it because they're "Kingdom Hearts" related? Because those sigs, I really didn't think were all that great at all...

Any comments on the Groudon one, though?

The render is blurry, and the text is nothing to write home about. >.>

the background looks kinda weird too... don't be trying to find the easy way to make things, this shouldn't be a chore to do.

Back