Mino

#pray4pally
Retired Staff
Bells
Sautéed Mushrooms
Spores
Cake
Astral Inner Planet Floating Gold #10
Yeah, believe it or not, this was my computer thing before NSider and forums. I stopped playing it the day I came back to NSider. Yeah, I just thought maybe I could play with some people some time.

It's a quick download of two files (that is, if it doesn't work to begin with.) It includes one campaign map, which includes a warthog, which are impossibly cool and the level isn't short.

But, the real reason you should get it is that it has free online. And it's the best FPS there is, Halo. I'd be willing to play (whip) someone sometime (or show them the ropes of Blood Gulch.)

Oh, right, you'll probably want to know where to download it... TOO BAD!

Nah.

:p

http://www.microsoft.com/games/halo/downloads.asp

If it prompts you to put in your age, put in a number 17 or over.

If you download and install it and you have trouble, there is a second file beneath it called strings.dll. Download that in to C:\Program Files\Microsoft Games\Halo Trial or whereever you downloaded the trial to. It will ask you if you would like to replace the file. Select "Yes" or "Replace," and it should work.

;)

Oh, and this doesn't work for Macs.

i've got it... i cant even beat the first mission... >_>

yeah, i prolly suck to death at this game... if anyone has Unreal Tournament 2004 i can own them at any level... prolly.

:p

Back