• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

The [I'm Online Now!] Thread.

Tired of all of the snow? I have a thunderstorm in my town! I'm a few days ahead (Feb 28th). Feel free to stop by.
Puck is also moving tomorrow if anyone is interested in having him as a villager.

Edit: Closed

Last edited:
I saw your town open but I couldnt get in >_<

ํYay! welcome Mint!

Last edited:
ah error code show up again :eek:

:c I'll try one more time.
I have to go to bed soon. xD; I'm falling asleep.

Edit: Aw. :c We'll have to try again some other time. Thanks for having me over! ^^

thanks for visiting too! you're fun! it's ok. we'll try next time! :-D I have to go out too
night Mint ;) ~

I am online now. :) I also have a petition to be signed, so I'm glad if I could come to anyone's town. 8D

I am online now. :) I also have a petition to be signed, so I'm glad if I could come to anyone's town. 8D

I can open, but not for long. I'll go open now. ^^

Oh nonononono. I opened my 3ds (it was asleep) and I got an error and now AC:Nl is not appearing on my home menu. D:

D: Try rebooting your 3DS.
Maybe it helps. D:

I did. It's still gone.
I backed up a few days ago, but I doubt that will help. Going to see if I can perform a miracle.

Last back up is useless.
I am completely *#*#ed.

:D :D :D :D :D
I took the last back up data off and put the data from when my Nl errored back on and my town is there!

OMG!!! It's back!! I'm going to cry.

So you data is gone once again? Dang. D:< I'm sorry to hear that, that really sucks. :C

Edit: Whoa, lucky! 8D

Have to put some stuff back into locker. Will open soon. :D

I'm online right now and will be for the next 2 hours or so. I have errands to run around town (watering flowers, re-arranging flowers, etc.)

Feel free to come over and visit townies and such (nothing is for sale in my shops, I bought it all, bahaha!)

EDIT: offline!

Last edited:
I'm online right now and will be for the next 2 hours or so. I have errands to run around town (watering flowers, re-arranging flowers, etc.)

Feel free to come over and visit townies and such (nothing is for sale in my shops, I bought it all, bahaha!)

EDIT: offline!

I heard you started over. Add me (if you haven't already) and i'll add you back. I'll stop by sometime and donate to your town. :)

Thanks! I'm bummed about losing my town, but not heartbroken. The only thing that truly upset me was losing the DLC and access to shops (the first which people have been kind enough to offer to order and bring over, the second will just take time.)

Anyway: I've added you. Feel free to stop on by, but you don't have to donate to anything.

Hi everyone while I'm new to this forum I've been a member of the Animal Crossing Community for years now and have been playing AC since the Gamecube version came out. I recently got the Japanese AC LL and did an unboxing video in my YouTube:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pGPmk812UsM&list=UUDCLWYmf-qDZxM-6C0kyQhA&index=1

My plan is to upload some gameplay videos of this version as well as the USA one when it arrives as well. Please drop by my channel and subscribe/like and comment on what you would like to see.
Also if I'd love to add any other players who have imported the Japanese version to play online. If you have it and would like to add me send me a pm as I am online now. Thanks and I hope to see you around my channel soon!

Last edited:
My gates are open for the rest of the evening to anyone who wants to come over.

EDIT: Closed.

Last edited:
Back