• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

The latest release date update...

So Europe still doesn't have an official title? I wonder what new abnormally long name they'll come up with this time. Animal Crossing: Let's Go to the New Leaf?

Ok.
For the 50th time.
The only reason it was called 'let's go to the city' was because in parts of Europe, a City Folk is a name for a gang..
It's just like speculation it being called 'Animal Crossing: Let's be the mayor'
it was just something stupid Nintendo of EU came up with and it's really irritating people coming up with names with 'Let's ...' just because of city folk

Sorry if that's rude but it seriously annoys me so much
/opinion

Ok.
For the 50th time.
The only reason it was called 'let's go to the city' was because in parts of Europe, a City Folk is a name for a gang..
It's just like speculation it being called 'Animal Crossing: Let's be the mayor'
it was just something stupid Nintendo of EU came up with and it's really irritating people coming up with names with 'Let's ...' just because of city folk

Sorry if that's rude but it seriously annoys me so much
/opinion

it was a joke haha. wasn't trying to call Europe ridiculous or anything but if it annoys you then sorry? Didn't know about the whole gang thing though, thanks for the heads up.

Look at what you're doing to us with all this waiting Nintendo, WE'RE FALLING APART ;-;

it was a joke haha. wasn't trying to call Europe ridiculous or anything but if it annoys you then sorry? Didn't know about the whole gang thing though, thanks for the heads up.

its ok i forgive you :)

If patterns resume, hopefully a 3DS-specific direct will come out next Thursday. Possible release date reveal? Who knows.

I'm not sure if I have it in me to complain about the release date anymore, I think I've pretty much gotten every "OH MY GOD NINTENDO WHAT THE HELL" out of my system.

So Europe still doesn't have an official title? I wonder what new abnormally long name they'll come up with this time. Animal Crossing: Let's Go to the New Leaf?

Please no, don't do it NOE! :(

It'll be: Animal Crossing: Let's turn over a new leaf and start working as the mayor in a town full of anthropomorphic animals.

'Animal Crossing (temp)'? asdfghjkl;poiuytrewq`zxcvbnm,. nooooo i dont want another crappy name like lets go to the city. NoE whyyy

If it's any consolation at all, the Nintendo Magazines for Europe/AU are content on calling it New Leaf and seem confident in posting that title in their articles.

I personally think it will be silly not to keep the New Leaf name, I just think it's silly to rename games in the same language just in a different country.

P.S. Let's Go to the City was the Japanese title pretty much, so if you really think NOE are going to go down that road again, we could still end up with Animal Crossing: Jump out.

And yes this is my first post, hi.

"Early 2013" ._.
I hope that means we'll get a release date announced out of the blue like Korea did.

We probably will. I used to think we'd get the game in March but I'm really starting to think it's not going to be that soon. We're gonna get it in April or May most likely, and the announcement will come out of the blue. That's my bet. This isn't what I *want*, obviously, but it feels most realistic at this point.

EEEERrrrererererergehrghhhhh. *sigh*
Guess im going to put my ds away until april then :(

I hope they mean March-April! I mean if it isn't before or during April... why didn't they give us the same date range as EU?

Early 2013 doesn't cut it. ; v ;p It's just .. we've known this for a while now.

I really would like to see an actual date .. I guess I'm not alone on this boat though. Seriously, who didn't know about these dates already (early 2013 / Q2 )? Dx Nintendo ...

It'll get here when it gets here. They must have a good reason. D;<

/end selfish complaint here.
/melts away.
._.

*sighhhh* i just really hope we get a release date soon! i can't wait much longer! :(

Maybe Nintendo is going to spring the release date on us in February and release it the same month because they feel bad making us wait so long!

LOL

Now there is some useless positive thinking.

Surprised that New Leaf won't be Europe's title of the game. I like it, I wonder why they'd change it. Either way, I'm happy to have it confirmed the game will be released around summer here.

Maybe Nintendo is going to spring the release date on us in February and release it the same month because they feel bad making us wait so long!

LOL

Now there is some useless positive thinking.

I would be so happy/mad if they did that lol. I would love to have the game but I would be so mad they didn't tell us sooner!

Back