• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

The Leave Me Alone Blog Day: 001

Goth

spiritual cramp
Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Special Snowflake
Hey people well today's my first blog so I have to make it on point so I found this blog I really love for su it's didyouknowstevenuniverse.tumblr.com it is literally life but before anything there is this one pic I want to show you guys

tumblr_nnhvjpX7l11usma0ro1_1280.png

It is the exact meaning of life anyway yeah I made this since my thread got closed life was all disappointing like :( but then I'm like I don't care ^~^ so I might add on to this later this day but for now

Leave Me Alone

P.S. nobody better say something about not using a spoiler for the image ;3;

I don't know if you've heard but that blog was deleted because every single post was fake. The user was basically a troll. Ian from the crewniverse went crazy about it on Twitter because the user fooled tons of fans, causing them to question the crew about things that didn't even exist, and they weren't happy about it. Whoever it was pretty much just made fun of the show and fooled people with fake theories. Ian apologized on tumblr though and it's not bad if you like that account; I just want to make sure you know that not everything was real. :)

Last edited:
MadisonCrossing;bt11058 said:
I don't know if you've heard but that blog was deleted because every single post was fake. The user was basically a troll. Ian from the crewniverse went crazy about it on Twitter because the user fooled tons of fans, causing them to question the crew about things that didn't even exist, and they weren't happy about it. Whoever it was pretty much just made fun of the show and fooled people with fake theories. Ian apologized on tumblr though and it's not bad if you like that account; I just want to make sure you know that not everything was real. :)
Oh yeah I learned that from the blog none of it is real I mean it was pretty obvious it was satire but I guess some people just didn't get it :/

Back