• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Clothing The Mamoru Chiba/Darien Shields, For the Fashion Challenged Male Protag in all of us.

twilight_flash

Sailor Guardian
Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
I made this purely as a joke. LOL Does anyone else remember Mamoru's (Darien's) infamous green jacket from the first season of Sailor Moon? The thing was so horrendously 90s that it even has its own tumblr and now you too can make your town just a little bit uglier with its presence (I'm sure your towns are beautiful, but none can stand against the power of The Jacket).

tumblr_lpbobx8nFP1qfpgjio1_500.jpg

There it is in action... And now, here is the code itself.

HNI_0029.JPGHNI_0030.JPGHNI_0031.JPGHNI_0032.JPG

Now, I'm not sure if the game has any light purple pants that you can pair this with, but if you're comfortable with it, I have a solution for that... And by that, I mean that I've sold my soul to Fashion Satan in order to create what you're about to see.

HNI_0033.JPGHNI_0034.JPGHNI_0035.JPGHNI_0036.JPGHNI_0041.JPGHNI_0045.JPG

Last edited:
Oh my god, the jacket and the mom pants in dress form! All of his fashions were pretty much equally dreadful too. Just wow. Btw your designs in the background look rly good as well, especially the kitty dress <3

Hehe, thanks! :3 I made that kitty dress for my sister and didn't think to post the code, but maybe I'll do that tomorrow. ^^

And yeah, he was pretty bad at fashion... Maybe I'll do all of his outfits. LOL

amazing wow

are you going to also make a qr for the fashion atrocity that is this??
lol as much as I loved mamoru his style was just... ok...........

tumblr_mhnv9pgIeu1ryf2ffo1_500.jpg

Nice, I think I might have to take this qr.

He was my first anime bf lol

Back