• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

The Minish Comics

SL92

Bells
Sautéed Mushrooms
Spores
Here are my sprite comics I made back in 2005. Now continuing!

comic1.jpg

comic28cx.png

comic31ak.png

comic46fh.png

comic50su.png

comic68ez.png

comic73vp.png

comic87oz.png

comic96ud.png

comic14.PNG

comic107gf.png

comic119ue.png

comics%2013.PNG

Thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you. Almost every sprite comic I've seen has been horrible, no plot, no artitistic abilities, horrible spelling and grammar... this, however has none of those. You actually have jokes that are funny, too. 10/10

Mino said:
Thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you. Almost every sprite comic I've seen has been horrible, no plot, no artitistic abilities, horrible spelling and grammar... this, however has none of those. You actually have jokes that are funny, too. 10/10

:) My first review! I could cry

:'( Thank you!!

Wow. This is one of the best sprite comics I've seen in a long time. (The others where at Nsider about 2 years ago) but, The text on Elzo hurted my eyes

9.9437823782/10 (

:D gotta love the decimals)

Thanks, and yeah, I've been recieving that comment a lot. Did you know that his name isn't Elzo as I thought it was, but Ezlo?

Guys, I've set up a poll on my new freewebs site. Which I am going to advertise there now.

It's official! The votes on the site show clearly:

Yes sireebob: 83%
Sure: 8%
I don't Know: 8%
Nah: 0%

Currently working on Episode 13 :ph43r: And updating the site.

Back