• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

The MoonGlow Report: Issue #04

Alolan_Apples

Old > New
Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Switch
1624-3778-0694
Island
Palm City
Flower Glow Wand
Cool Balloon
Ghostly Kitty Plush
Yule Log
Disco Ball Easter Egg
Tetris Grid
Chocolate Cake
Pumpkin Cupcake
Apple (Fruit)
Ice Cream Swirl (TBT Beach Party)
I have some bad news for you. Because of my rushing to kick some animals out, I couldn't take any screenshots for weeks 4 and 5. However, I did track the events. The fourth week didn't have much other than animals moving in and small touches of town development. But I can write my best.

--Day 22: Andrea's first badge--

January 23rd was a common crossroad back when I was time traveling back and forth multiple times, but after the paradox, I was able to play normally while time traveling. Apollo has plotted his house from where Phil once lived, and town development continued with more street lamps.

One thing I did on this day was that I earned the Weed Hunter badge from Phineas. After pulling so many weeds due to the paradox, I was able to get a weeding badge this early, being the first badge to earn.

--Day 23: The First Northern Streetlight--

MoonGlow was still under construction, as Apollo has moved in after the paradox, and Roald plotted his house for the fourth time (this time, it was permanent).

I was obsessed with building more street lamps since I like path scenery. I was able to illuminate a path along the river, both paths on both sides of the perfect apple block, and along a path around a corner, all on the south side of the river. The fifth one was across the bridge to Town Hall, which was on the north side of the river this time. As that one was completed, another was planned to be at the corner west of Town Hall.

Lastly, I visited Katrina for the fourth time.

--Day 24: Town Hall gets brighter--

January 25th according to town development history was not any different to January 24th. Like January 24th, another street lamp was built in the Town Hall area, another was planned to be built in the Town Hall area, and another villager moves in while another plotted their house. The only differences is that Roald moved in while Aurora plotted her house. And the 7th street lamp was planned to be on the Town Hall's eastern side, along a path.

--Day 25: Town Hall area almost finished--

On this day, all three street lamps were finished construction. Prince has his house plotted where I want him. And the only thing I'm missing by this day was a video screen, which I planned to have in front of Town Hall.

Also, Aurora moved in.

--Day 26: The Last Paradox--

On this day, I planned that Flo would move into town by then, but there was one more bad plot. That time, she moved in front of my Town Hall, which was not what I had planned. I planned on kicking out Shari, just to see Flo move in her spot, which did not go the way I had it planned.

Instead of having Flo, I decided to put in Cherry. It may seem odd to put a dog in a row of penguins, but I do like Cherry more than Flo. Plus, she moved into the right spot.

--Day 27: Villagers fully settled--

By this day (assuming that Flo didn't screw up), I finally got all the villagers I wanted and in the right places. Since then, no villager has moved out, and the most painful step of town development was over.

Tex has moved in, a park clock was built near the area a windmill was going to be built, and Aurora suggested that I build a flower bed some day.

In addition to the development, I got the Backyard Gardener badge. Judging by the first two badges, it clearly shows what Andrea likes more.

--Day 28: Andrea's first day off--

The last day of the fourth week had nothing to be done. No new museum donations were made, no new PWPs were built, Andrea's house remained the same, and nothing else interesting happened.

--End of Article--

I'm amazed that you're willing to keep this up. Personally, keeping a journal of something like this, especially when everything goes out of whack, would be pretty difficult for me to keep track of. it is nice to keep a record of your town progress, though. (I think it would be more useful to keep track of progress if you were first starting the game and starting from nothing, but eh, you do whatever you feel.)

Back