• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

The MoonGlow Report: Issue #05

Alolan_Apples

Old > New
Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Switch
1624-3778-0694
Island
Palm City
Flower Glow Wand
Cool Balloon
Ghostly Kitty Plush
Yule Log
Disco Ball Easter Egg
Tetris Grid
Chocolate Cake
Pumpkin Cupcake
Apple (Fruit)
Ice Cream Swirl (TBT Beach Party)
It's time for the fifth weekly summary of the MoonGlow Report. Last week, there was not much done in MoonGlow, as the town remained underdeveloped. But at this point, all 10 villagers were the villagers I wanted, there were plenty of streetlights along the paths, and everything was looking good.

Now it's time for the weekly summary.

--Day 29: The Fifth Horscope--

Nothing very special happened on this day, but Andrea did visit Katrina's tent. By this point, she went there five times. If she went there 15 more times, Katrina will have a fortune teller's shop on Main Street.

--Day 30: First month ends--

On this day, it was January 31st. The only thing that happened was that Amelia suggested that a streetlight (the back alley kind) was built somewhere in MoonGlow. This isn't what I'm looking for, but I accept all PWP suggestions unlike when I was working on StarFall. However, I wouldn't look for more if I get everything I want.

--Day 31: A new month--

February has began as Andrea is ready for new challenges. Last month was all about getting the villagers I wanted, as well as placing paths, building bridges, and getting some lamps in. But there was more that needed to be done. The 30 minor PWPs I plan on having in town are:

• Street Lamp (x12)
  • Wood Bench (x4)
  • Park Clock (x4)
  • Cobbblestone Bridge (x2)
  • Fountain
  • Flower Clock
  • Lighthouse
  • Windmill
  • Flower Arch (x2)
  • Illuminated Arch
  • Video Screen
At this point, only the fountain, cobblestone bridge, street lamp, and park clock are on my project directory. I already got the bridges done, as 7 street lamps and 2 park clocks were installed, but to get the others, I have to get animals to suggest them to me (including Isabelle in case of the Flower Clock). As for major landmarks, I already got the Campsite, convenience store, garden shop, shoe store, hair salon, and nightclub built. I was still missing a Café, a Police Station, a Dream Suite, and a Fortune Teller's Shop, as the Museum hasn't even been remodeled yet. So my quest for the month is to get all the other projects except the Fortune Teller's Shop and Flower Clock unlocked by the end.

Since StarFall finally got GracieGrace, Andrea went to StarFall a couple of times to buy the missing furniture for her gorgeous bedroom. Kaylee also visited MoonGlow to drop off the holly starts, sweet olive starts, and 10 more fossils to donate. Of the ten fossils, only the Ammonite was donated that day.

And that's not all. For the first time, Andrea updated her house's exteriors. She got a squared Astro Door and Stainless Mailbox ordered, expected to be completed the next day.

--Day 32: Groundhog's Day--

Since it was a town holiday, Andrea couldn't work on town development. Therefore, she had to look for PWP suggestions and focus on house renovations.

She got the Astro Door and Stainless Mailbox on her house, and she already ordered another extension, which was the brown pavement. In addition, she paid her third debt, which was her final debt for the main room of her house.

While no project was built or could be built, she did receive a PWP suggestion from the jock penguin named Roald. It was a lighthouse, one of the PWPs I was looking after.

Andrea also earned her third and fourth badges. The third one reflected her shopping at GracieGrace in StarFall, which is the Good Shopper badge. Her fourth one was the Village Representative badge.

Last, but not least, the Dinosaur Egg is now up for display at the MoonGlow Museum.

--Day 33: Lazy Friday--

Groundhog's Day is over, but not much was done on the day after. But a Dinosaur Track was donated to the Museum, and the brown pavement is the house's new pavement. Not only that, but the fence is going to be replaced with a concrete fence.

--Day 34: Museum gets mayoral treatment--

The first Saturday of February was a big day for the Museum. Andrea went back to the island to catch six more bugs and three more fish. The six bugs she caught were the Horned Atlas, Cyclommatus Stag, Tiger Beetle, Goliath Beetle, Rainbow Stag, and Horned Hercules. All of them, as well as the previously caught Walking Stick, Golden Stag, and Horned Elephant were donated that day. The fish she caught were the Great White Shark, the Napoleonfish, and the Ocean Sunfish, which were donated along with the Hammerhead Shark, Blue Marlin, Moray Eel, Giant Trevally, Saw Shark, and Ribbon Eel she caught in January. What's even more significant was that she planned on the Museum expansion, to get four more exhibits and a gift shop.

The Museum wasn't the only thing due to getting a second floor. After finishing the third debt for Tom Nook, Andrea's house is going to get a second floor.

On the same day, Andrea got her fifth badge, the Fish Maniac badge. And she visited Katrina for the sixth time.

--Day 35: Custom Exhibits open--

The time has come. The next major PWP has been built, and a new special character moved in - Celeste.

To celebrate the grand opening of the Museum's 2nd floor, Andrea opened up her personal exhibit, which is the fairground exhibition. It has balloons, food, and an amusement park ride (Tea Cups) up for display. I also gave up my first fishing rod in exchange for a silver one.

Getting a new expansion wasn't the only thing the museum got. Andrea donated an Amber to the Museum, adding one more simple fossil to the fossil exhibition.

To keep the PWP development continuous, a lighthouse was planned with funds finished. Normally, the lighthouse was something I never built before the Café was being built, and it was always on the same side of the river as my mayor. Neither were true for MoonGlow. It was not on the same side of the river as my mayor's house, and the Café wasn't even built yet by the time the lighthouse was going to be built. However, it's just as close (or almost as close) to my mayor's house in MoonGlow at it was in StarFall. It was at the southeastern corner where both sides of the ocean meet, and near the waterfall like it was in StarFall and Belcroft.

On the topic of house expansions, Andrea's house now has a second story. The name of this room is L.A. Penthouse, which is the room based on Los Angeles since Andrea's house is based on California. It was small at first, but it has the lowest debt out of all extra rooms.

--End of Article--

P.S. There will be pictures next article. I went through Week Six already, and I got screenshots of all seven days.

Back