• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

The New Spam Policy

Bulerias

Co-Founder of TBT
Retired Staff
Bells
Sautéed Mushrooms
Spores
I have talked with Invisionfree leaders, and I have heard that spam boards are allowed. I remember the old Spam Site, but I do not have happy thoughts about it, for it wasn't a great place to be at. The Wishing Well should not become a place of spam, so I am going through with the following policy -

You may not post more than 3 spam threads a day, and you may not post more than 10 spam posts a day. Anyone that breaks this rule will have their posting privelages removed for a discusable amount of time.

You may also not spam up topics that have a point.

Your Friendly Neighborhood admin,

~BULERIAS

thank you.

now i may come back here from time to time.

yeah... spam was cool... back in the day... now its really annoying... people just dont put time into it anymore

:(

how about a rule that says you cant spam topics that have a point?

PIRANHA2 said:
thank you.

now i may come back here from time to time.

yeah... spam was cool... back in the day... now its really annoying... people just dont put time into it anymore

:(

how about a rule that says you cant spam topics that have a point?
Great idea, I edited it in.

You want to me to put "meaning" into my posts

and when I asked for yours you don't..

BTW. You don't know me as well as others, here I may be the spammer, other places...I make some pretty decent posts.

Also, every posts has a reason, or meaning. Even if it is to spam. Or just have fun.

Everyone has a differenmt version of fun. Everyone is entitled to have fun thier wayh, as long as no others are hurt.

No, I'm not forcing you or anything, I just offered a suggestion. I'm not trying to change you or anything. I'm also sorry if I offended you in any way. I do not wish to start a flame war.

Smart_Tech_Dragon_15 said:
No, I'm not forcing you or anything, I just offered a suggestion. I'm not trying to change you or anything. I'm also sorry if I offended you in any way. I do not wish to start a flame war.
If it is your way to have fun, and it follows the rules, do it.

If it is your way to have fun, and it follows the rules, do it.
I'm sorry I didn't add this into my earlier posts. I have the editing power, but I don't know why I didn't use it at this moment.

now you see me as a flamer

:'(

Anyways, I nmever did nor say you were forcing me to do anything,

and don't say sorry when you don't need to, I say it so many times...and things get worse...maybe becuase my sister is evil.....

And...I would call this mopre of a discusion..not flame

BAMBAM! said:
now you see me as a flamer

:'(

Anyways, I nmever did nor say you were forcing me to do anything,

and don't say sorry when you don't need to, I say it so many times...and things get worse...maybe becuase my sister is evil.....

And...I would call this mopre of a discusion..not flame
No, I don't. I just want this to end on a positive note, no rule breaking or anything. Could we just put this to rest, please, Bam?

Also, about the evil sister thing, I do feel sorry for you.

Hey Bam, I didn't say that you can't spam - It's just that you may spam in moderation (notice the bold. :p).

Back