• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

The Offical Dream Addresses Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
please visit my noob town n tell me wat u think og mii 1st dream address!

- - - Post Merge - - -

:cool:;)Dream Address:5900-3932-1650:lemon::rolleyes::blush:

I've gotten new paths and some PWP's and stuff. If anyone has any feedback or something that would be great, eheh (Address is in signatures)

Last edited:
Dream address is 5900-3753-0929! There are lots of items to play with around town, and lots of PWPs to see! Thanks for any visits :cool:

*Marylu*
Town Name: Fantas?a
Dream Address: 4100 2199 3155
please visit and if you have any comments or suggestions, visit my profile page and leave a message, thank you

Last edited:
Although I won't be updating it for about a week because of major landscaping and path plans.
Here's my Dream Address:5600-3872-2039
(should also be in my signature.)

Major updates today :), Alice house is now almost complete. Also a few new edible treats in town, and toys. Dream address is in my signature but I'll post it here; 6300-2902-4216 :).

Check out my dream address, I'm basically done with my town for now, so there won't be any major updates for awhile. Dream address is in my sig. :D

Mines as well in cheery blossum :) thankyou to everyone who gave me a positive ratings!!!! put a smile on my face

Here's my town under a overcast sky. There are some weeds because I'm preparing for Weeding Day.
DA: 4300-3328-1169

Updated my Dream so it's cherry blossom festival :D

Dream Address is in my sig

A Storybook/4 seasons dream town.
Mayor Annie from JOY
Dream address 5600-3965-9382

Come visit Santa at the north pole.
The witch in the Halloween mansion.
Snow White and the 7 dwarves.
Attend Cinderella's wedding.

Thanks so much.

Name: Hussain
Town Name: Mobius
Dream Address: 7800-3430-4775

It's currently in an unfinished state. I still need to finish my alt's house and clothes, complete my path and PWPs.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Name: Jingle
Town: Citadel
DA: 7900-2174-2896

It's getting somewhere...? In process of sectioning off areas with bushes, only my garden is really sorted.

I just visited your town. Do you have thing for flowers or something? Jeez, they were everywhere.

Name: Nana
Town: Konpeito
Dream Address: 4600-2688-4121

Updated for the first time since Dec, planning on keeping it in cherry blossom season indefinitely! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back