• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

The Offical Dream Addresses Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Town: Harvest
Mayor: Cherry
DA: 5800-2153-8372
Visitors Count: 850+

Town Name: Skyville
Mayor: Matthew
Dream Address: 6200-2190-1350
My town is a work in progress, but you can visit it if you want and give feedback.

Town Name: Lawndale
Mayor: Aisling
Dream Address: 4600-2923-7670

*Still in progress - all my PWP's are up and where I want them (I think), working on bushes and hybrids for decorating*

Hey,
I am working on my town and it's not completely ready but some areas look great.
Town: New Leaf
Name: Alice
DA: 7900-3484-8455

Last edited:
Came back from an outing; tired as hell. Buuut I did update my DA before I left and it's in my signature, so there ya go. Still incomplete (I'll have my Mayor's house 'fully' upgraded tomorrow and I still need to work on my other characters' homes, landscaping, waiting for more PWPs, blah blah) but I'll try to update every time I make an accomplishment or whatever. ( ? ▽ ` )ノ

Updated again tonight, my light up PWP's look pretty :). Also a few changes around town mainly with flowers. I've put together my almost completed island room (just need two more wetsuits, really want to find them myself) in the house at the end by the train tracks. There's lots of toys and treats around town as well :). Dream code is in my signature.

Last edited:
Updated my dream today, I'm basically done other than with the beach :)
Just waiting for some bushes/trees to grow all the way before updating again, but feel free to visit!!

DA is in my signature :)

Updated town, don't know why my town got removed from the database even though I updated two days ago, now my visit count is reset but... DA in second spoiler of sig

My town isn't anything super special, I like it simple and natury BUT my house is stuffed with awesomely original rooms so feel free to check it them out!

I update every week or two, or more often, depending on how much landscaping my town has seen!
ZOMGLOL's DA is in my signature! :)

Name: Lars
Town Name: L.S.Town
Dream Address:7600-2177-1719

My town is full of flowers and projects, if you have any tips for me please let me know!
Please note that my town is not near to be finished so not everything looks nice. ;)

Name:
Town Name:
Dream Address:

After having a Dream Suite for half a year, I finally got the badge for visiting dreams. Don't you also get something for people visiting? I've only gotten about 1 dreamer a month, so can a few people help me?

Name: JR
Town: Tyner
Dream Address: 4100-3430-1008

I'm still working on my town every day, but it's not finished. There are some areas which are finished and I think they look great. My town style is lovely but not girly. I don't have much paths, I like it natural. Feel free to visit and enjoy!

DA is in my signature.

Name: Lars
Town Name: L.S.Town
Dream Address:7600-2177-1719

My town is full of flowers and projects, if you have any tips for me please let me know!
Please note that my town is not near to be...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back