• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

The Offical Dream Addresses Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Town: Harvest
Mayor: Cherry
Villagers: All Deer
DA: 5800-2153-8372

Last edited:
Updated today, almost finished my holiday resort, just need to customise and collect a few more items :). Address is in my picture signature :).

Name: Gemma
Town Name: ur mum
Dream Address:5700-4098-6354

yes my towns name is really ur mum i did it as a joke not realizing you couldn't change it D:

Name: Gytha
Town Name: Lancre
Dream Address: 7000-4127-7997

It's a work in progress and I STILL haven't had any PWP requests after three weeks, but never mind!

Name: Betty
Town: Hollowyn
Dream Code: 5300 2641 6188

Still in WIP stages, a lot of blank areas that need to be filled up.
Would LOVE feedback, especially for what can be done around those blank and plain areas.
A little outdated though I just updated a day or two, thanks in advance!

Meteor Shower Update!
dream1.JPG

Name: Katrina
Town Name: Stardrop
Dream Address: 5700 - 2158 - 7681

Sunniday has had a small update! It's not much, but I put out a bunch of things to play with!

4900-3785-6794

Last edited:
I have a question about the dream addresses, in the dream town does it look exactly like your out of dream town? And obviously when you update your town and change it about it then updates the next time you visit the dream town? I know you can't visit your own dream town but I'm just curious..

I have a question about the dream addresses, in the dream town does it look exactly like your out of dream town? And obviously when you update your town and change it about it then updates the next time you visit the dream town? I know you can't visit your own dream town but I'm just curious..

It's exactly your town. And when you update it, it shows that one instead. Everything is the same except that you can't visit the city shopping center part.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back