• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

The Official "Looking/Searching For" Request Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking for Apollo and Dotty for my boyfriend! Willing to pay if necessary. ^^

Looking for the last of my dreamies.
All my villagers are staying but I will only let go Hamlet since I don't like Jocks much (he's cute though qwq)

Do any of you have Lolly or Marshal? I need him or her in my town ASAP. Here's a list of the availible villigers:
Rhonda the Rhino, Egbert the Rooster, Kabuki the Cat, Bree the Mouse, Scoot the Duck, Diva the Frog, and Angus the Cow / Bull. Please PM me! I'm also offering Japan DLC and Bells (No more than 1 Million). Thanks!

Last edited:
This is the last call for Gladys I'll be making on this thread...it is around midnight, which means she is in boxes today, but I may not be available for the majority of the day. I'd appreciate that you PM or VM me if you're interested...I hope for her to go to someone. :(

Looking for Whitney! I have no room but Bluebear is moving on the 5th!

Looking for Flurry, Drago, Cherry, and Walt!

I can offer Hamphrey, Ruby (she's moving out soon!), and Walker.

Looking for Bill, Lolly, Avery, Erik and Dotty :O
Poke me if you see them go by somewhere!

Gladys is moving today! Please PM or VM me if interested. :) I'll be making a few last calls on this thread, but she'll be gone at 12 AM EST.

I am looking for Erik, Merry, and Marshal and am thankful for the nicest people here who gave me Lolly & Mitzi, they make my town much brighter ^^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back