• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

The Official New Leaf Screenshot Thread!

That's interesting, thanks for sharing! I had him in a previous town but didn't like him all that much because of his glasses. Is this in HHD or something?

Sorry,but the screenshot is actually Ozzie wearing Eugene's pleather vest.I bought the vest from Eugene and gave it to Ozzie for his birthday.

L4xRxwr.png

Wanted to mess around with editing screen shots so I took this one after getting a makeover at Shampoodle.

Sorry,but the screenshot is actually Ozzie wearing Eugene's pleather vest.I bought the vest from Eugene and gave it to Ozzie for his birthday.

Hahaha, that's awesome! I don't know all the koalas that well so I didn't really notice, LOL.

4EbdchR.jpg
Charlise: "Girlfriend,you are way overdressed...mmm hmm..."

TmxnZFj.jpg

DUOEIuT.jpg
A jealous Canberra prepares to confront the "other woman".

ESpyZsX.jpg
I guess so...he mentioned something about "finding the nearest tree."

lhMj08Y.jpg
I got a fever...and the only prescription....is more Tipper.

fnmYnO2.jpg
Ava expresses her disapproval of the mayor's new hat.

WZRAR9Y.jpg
Whoa,Gracie... it must have taken you hours to put this ensemble together.Eh....but I don't think Nintendo allows their video game characters to run around topless(Curiously,bottomless seems to be okay,though)

tn6BFoD.jpg
This is Flurry's kind way of saying "You ain't got nothin' in this stinkin' room!"

isLlGJp.jpg
iwXnrBb.jpg
After two years Miranda finally forked over her pic.A perfect cherry imported from my other town did the trick.I didn't think that silly duck was ever gonna give me a pic.Note the smug,self-satisfied expression on Mayor Daffy's face.I now have pics from every duck in Quackle.

Last edited:
Back