• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Giveaway The One and Only Ankha [Riddle Me This 2.0] Winners Have Been Chosen

Correct. You have been added to the drawing. Please post "I know the answer" to confirm your spot. PM reply from bjorndaunicorn.

I know the answer.

I would really like to know the answer to this myself. :) I love riddles!
But good luck to all in the raffle! :D

Bumping this so people can see. Also, if you have any riddle suggestions for my upcoming Merengue giveaway I would love it if you send me a PM with suggestions :) If your riddle is chosen you will automatically have a spot in her giveaway

~Bumping this again so people can see~

I will start cycling her out tomorrow at 4 pm EST. When she pings me I will raffle those who have entered.

You could always have the contestants come up with riddles to enter. You could choose a winner based on creativity or difficulty of the riddle. Then other people in the thread could hang out and try to answer them :>

So much generosity, if I didn't have this beauty in my town, I would've entered. c: ~

good luck to all, and free bump! ~

I'll give you a free bump here and now whenever I can. ^~^

I already have her in my town, but I love this riddle cx Good luck to everyone! <3

So much generosity, if I didn't have this beauty in my town, I would've entered. c: ~

good luck to all, and free bump! ~

I'll give you a free bump here and now whenever I can. ^~^

Thank you :) These riddle giveaways are my way of giving back to everyone :) The people on this site have not only helped me get my dreamies, but also my sister's and some on my friends :D

~Bumping after lunch~ I will be home from class in about 2.5 hours and will start cycling her out then. I will also try to take a snapshot of her house so I can assess the damage done by her previous owner.

Back