• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

The one year challenge

Thanks for that blog! I made an outfit for my female mule to wear with the help of the tutorials.

Q3CiauO.jpg

L5v1jRy.jpg

Last edited:
Thanks for that blog! I made an outfit for my female mule to wear with the help of the tutorials.

Q3CiauO.jpg

L5v1jRy.jpg

No problem! Wow that looks awesome! :)

Haven't updated in awhile but things are still going strong here in Fortree:

Gtdszwr.jpg

P1cQxsS.jpg

Club LOL is here!

tiAIKWP.jpg

Got another badge last night

uXAbbHQ.jpg

The crown and king's crown were cruelly right next to each other :(

qsJAGnH.jpg

Mint moved....

XUYeJMN.jpg

...and Wendy's moving in!

Finally Shampoodle's is being constructed today too. Can't wait to change my hairstyle!

Today in Navidson:

-Super T&T is upgrading to the Home Center. It'll be closed tomorrow for renovations.
-I made a Pro Design for my female mule {see above post of mine}
-Papi will be moving in tomorrow, so I'll need to make him a design for the front of his house

I don't know why but i'm getting bored of uploading pics to this challenge every day. So i'm gonna tell them in words:

Elise is moving out on the 13th! Yes!!
I got the Disagreement emotion
The option for eye contacts is now available today

So I've decided to make a library with my second character, James, but I don't like the location of his house for a library. (I originally put it in a very secluded corner of town so he wouldn't be noticed, and like... absolutely not. A library is the heart of it's town). I'm trying to decide what I should do. I think I need to either:

A. Put all of James' path designs up in Able Sisters, create a new character, take all the designs under said new character, and re-path the entire town. Delete James.

A1. Do the same, except instead of putting them up in Able's, make QR codes outta them. But that'll take 10 days!

Ughhh. Any suggestions?

So I've decided to make a library with my second character, James, but I don't like the location of his house for a library. (I originally put it in a very secluded corner of town so he wouldn't be noticed, and like... absolutely not. A library is the heart of it's town). I'm trying to decide what I should do. I think I need to either:

A. Put all of James' path designs up in Able Sisters, create a new character, take all the designs under said new character, and re-path the entire town. Delete James.

A1. Do the same, except instead of putting them up in Able's, make QR codes outta them. But that'll take 10 days!

Ughhh. Any suggestions?

Why don't you keep James and make his theme something else and then make another alt to have as your library?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Guys I was wondering if I could get your opinions on where I should place my cafe. So far my two options are:

image.jpg

You see I kind of want to be able to have room to build a garden with a bench/fountain in front of it and yeah which is better?

There isn't much to see in my town tbh. Only have like three PWPs built :L

I've been sick the last few days so been so lazy with my OYC town! I did manage to check in each day for a short time. Ed plotted somewhere okay..not in Hans' old place unfortunately (it was the perfect spot!), he parked his horsey butt in the middle of an area that had a bunch of other villagers in, but his house takes up tons of space so that no-one else would be able to live there so I dunno what to do with that space now. Oh well, could be worse, he could've squashed hybrids or parked in front of a bridge. I haven't played yet today so I'll log in shortly and check for movers. When i get my dream address up and running I'll post it up here ^_^

Hope everyone had a great weekend!

Papi is still in my campsite, so I'll assume he's going to plot tomorrow. There's an empty area in between Eloise and me where I hope he moves. Colton is gone, which is good. His house was directly behind the Town Hall. Right now, I only have one area temporarily finished. It's a little Lovers' Corner with a Yellow Bench PWP {that I hope to replace with a Fairytale Bench} and an Illuminated Heart behind it. It's surrounded by red roses, grass, and mossy stones. I hope to eventually replace some of the red roses with pink roses to give a bit more depth. Or maybe even pink lilies.

My DA is 4500-5059-5935 if anyone wants to check it out. I updated last night, but I'll probably update again in a few days once Papi has officially moved in, and I'm satisfied with my bridge placement.

I had quite a productive day today!

- Celebrated the completion of the water well
- Got my first mannequin from Sable
- Got the Curiosity emote
- Paid off 298k to Nook
- Paid off 298k for the cafe (I built it below retail)
- Got my first exhibition space in the museum (for storage)
- Gave Colton medicine
- Finally caught a coelacanth! :)

Guys, i spent 1 million on turnips right, Sold them all and got 15 million back, YET NO GOLD BADGE. Toke me ages as well, I was hoping he'd give it to me

All you guy with your millions of bells. I only have like 100k -.-'

lol i started with making 500k on bugs on the island then buying turnips and making like 5 mil back or something and then you just use that again on turnips, you need to make a big amount first, then you're made pretty much

Lol I only have like 30k.

4EHERF5.jpg

Anyway today was pretty boring:
More adventures in dress making today:
EP8F2hT.jpg

It's pretty much a palette swap of the dress I made yesterday + sleeves but hey the bow is in the front this time!

5CCHwv3.jpg

Some guy named Ozzie was camping today. Well...it took me awhile to get interesting campers in my other towns too. I did like that my town was just picked randomly off the map haha.

GJ798zJ.jpg

Chester came over again which made the above comment even weirder. Why is it so shocking when you've been here before Chester? This reminds me that I really should find time to upgrade the house soon.

To cap off a pretty uneventful day we have the most accurate rumor about me yet:
tUlCAp3.jpg

I guess the villagers are starting to get pissed that all the stock is gone from the shops at the end of every day (for cataloging). Meh, it's not like they didn't have all day to snatch everything if they wanted to. No sympathy from the mayor.

I finally hit the 100m needed for that badge OTL not doing turnips ever again now that I got my savings and turnip gold badges

- - - Post Merge - - -

Lol I only have like 30k.

4EHERF5.jpg

Anyway today was pretty boring:
More adventures in dress making today:
EP8F2hT.jpg

It's pretty much a palette swap of the dress I made yesterday + sleeves but hey the bow is in the front this time!

5CCHwv3.jpg

Some guy named Ozzie was camping today. Well...it took me awhile to get interesting campers in my other towns too. I did like that my town was just picked randomly off the map haha.

GJ798zJ.jpg

Chester came over again which made the above comment even weirder. Why is it so shocking when you've been here before Chester? This reminds me that I really should find time to upgrade the house soon.

To cap off a pretty uneventful day we have the most accurate rumor about me yet:
tUlCAp3.jpg

I guess the villagers are starting to get pissed that all the stock is gone from the shops at the end of every day (for cataloging). Meh, it's not like they didn't have all day to snatch everything if they wanted to. No sympathy from the mayor.

very cute dress! love your design!

I ended up taking Hazel's advice and keeping my path character and making a new one to run the library. She'll hold other town-related designs too, so I can finally use cute QR outfits for my mayor!!

I put up some basic PWPs (yellow bench, statue fountain) and Loyd is in town because Rancho is getting the classic police station!

Until I get my major PWPs (Caf?, solar panels, wind turbine), I've decided no one can move in OR LEAVE. I have these huge areas dedicated to pwps and like. If I let someone in theres hardly anywhere else for them to go. So I cant take the chance. I should get to diving!

check it out tho!! I think this is my 3rd week?

5300-5118-6515

I didn't play much today. I'm getting the Home Center tomorrow, and Papi is also plotting tomorrow. I keep forgetting to talk to Sable with my alt characters in order to unlock the QR machine for them. I need to organize my designs so that one character has all the villager pictures, one has town designs, and one could possibly have clothing designs. I just built a brick bridge, but I might destroy it in order to build it in a different location.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Oh, I just realized: With the new move-in, I'll have Papi + Poppy in my town. :p

Back