• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

the opposite to marshal and raymond poll (jambette vs barold)

who are better

• jambette

• barold

Results are only viewable after voting.
dislike them both but i voted for barold since he’s my birthday twin ;;

Have no love for either of them in game, but then I realize it’s because they have too much resemblance to real people irl. Argh. Shudder in disgust.

Barold's got a funky name (Harold but with a B) and he doesn't look like he has lip fillers that should land him on Botched.

Jambette's skill is ventriloquism... that is seriously impressive with how big her lips are. She gets my vote. 💯

i've had jambette in nl, she was nothing but a pleasure to have in my town until she decided to move out.

barold, on the other hand, plopped in the middle of my paths and destroyed some of my flowers. when he asked to move out, i couldn't say goodbye fast enough. i would probably fight him if i ever see him in my island in acnh

I never encountered them, but I chose Jambette anyways. Barold low key scares me because I looked up his house and why does he have cameras set up everywhere?! Who is he stalking? LOL.

Honestly, I love them both so much. My friend has both Jambette and Barold on his island, along with Monique and Tiffany. He wanted to make C. Destroyer (iykyk) themed island, and they just work SO well for it.

I LOVE ME SOME JAMBETTE. She's the sweetest, most loving, zen villager on my island and I'll never let her go!

Back