• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

the opposite to marshal and raymond poll (jambette vs barold)

who are better

• jambette

• barold

Results are only viewable after voting.
Jambette. She has more meme value with the lips whereas Barold just looks plain ugly.

Plus I just really like this fanart of her, lmao;

1590454798264.png

I wouldn't want them on my island but I feel bad for them lol
there must be some people out there who love them though!
Barold's house is pretty creepy but I don't mind Jambette or her decor
Post automatically merged:

EX8rtFxXsAIYxUh.png

my vote is clear
after seeing Barold in sunglasses I suddenly want to change my vote.. he looks good 🤣

Super mega unpopular opinion: I love jambette. She looks like a middle aged woman who collects sugar daddies. On top of that, she’s sooooo sweet. The only thing is that she looks like a snooty villager, not normal

Super mega unpopular opinion: I love jambette. She looks like a middle aged woman who collects sugar daddies. On top of that, she’s sooooo sweet. The only thing is that she looks like a snooty villager, not normal

Wait she's a normal? I've been lied to for years by myself

Now I kinda want her on my island. She doesn't sound half bad.

We need a Marshal vs Jambette poll, to see which of the two Poll winners is better.

JAMBETTE! JAMBETTE! JAMBETTE!

RISE, FANDOM! RISE FROM THE ASHES OF THE PHOENIX. FOR WE, JAMBETTE STANS, SHALL NOT REST UNTIL THE WORD OF JAMBETTE HAS BEEN GIVEN TO ALL WHO PLAY ANIMAL CROSSING.

Back