• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

The personality type you want for future games?

i'm not really sure what new personality i'd add if i could, but i know in the next game i want the current ones expanded at the very least. the dialogue is so repetitive and i'd love if there were subsections of the personalities or if each individual villager had something unique to them and only them.​

Like earlier mentioned, I'd love a shyer personality!

A nerdy/geeky type of personality would also be nice. Boys and girls, they could be, and they'd make movies/video game references and maybe wear different clothing types too. I'd love to see some nerdy girls in the game ^-^.

It'd also be nice to see some jock girls and peppy boys. That'd be cool.

All of these sound so cute! I'd like a cute playful villager type, sort of like jock/peppy in one, but not annoying lol.

Oh, I love the idea of an immature/overly energetic type! That sounds so cute!

The Sage suggestion is interesting too. These are so fun to read!

I really want a personality type that's really shy at first, but will talk to you more once you beccome friends with them. Idk whether male villagers or female villagers would have this personality, though.

I agree with you! I've actually been thinking a lot on this topic lately, and I'd love to see the "friendly" personality type for male villagers, not just females. :)

horny {insert booty face}
nah, jk, I would really like a wise/clever type

I want some older ones like the nice grandmother. I know normals are like that, but I can tell they're still young. Make old looking villagers like Tortimer XD

A kiddie personality, suggested earlier in the thread, would be a great one.

Personally though I would be happy with just more gender variation across the personalities. It's a shame there isn't a female jock, or a male uchi. That would be fun :)

A-MALE-UCHI! That's as good as having a male peppy! Damn they would be cute! Ohhhhh I can imagine some sassy characters!

- - - Post Merge - - -

I want some older ones like the nice grandmother. I know normals are like that, but I can tell they're still young. Make old looking villagers like Tortimer XD

Yes! Tortimer is so cute too. I'd love to see some of the Sage (my idea from the OP) characters look like elderly turtles or snowy Owls.

Can people post a maximum of 2 pictures that they think capture the "spirit" of the personality type they would like?

**You can be as creative as you like with your definition of subject matter (doesn't have to be a person or animal-but probably best for accurate communication), even a scene might give off the vibe of a certain character.
last-image-5 resized.jpg
2b957f125ec0e9cef6cf5626dd83af9f.jpg
Personally Lady Amalthea, from the Last Unicorn has that young but wise appearance to her, ethereal, elegant, beautiful, yet ancient...just like the meaning of a unicorn (eternally youthful, innocent creatures with immense wisdom & power)
If you don't know the film, do a google search on it---lots of pretty imagery. :)

Last edited:
I love your idea of Sage villagers! I was about to suggest that too c:.
I would invent a new type that wants to know it all and is very curious and sometimes annoying.

Back