• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Shop The Shop of Ayumi ~ RV VISITS + Sanrio & Felyn sets ♥♥ OFFLINE 。◕‿◕。

Status
Not open for further replies.
So you want each RV whole items right? in that case I think 15TBT are pretty inexpensive :/

Well it depends. I do have a few of links items already I believe. But how much were you looking for then? Because I was planning on ordering all of the items myself so you wouldn't be doing any work or giving any items away or anything at all.

Well it depends. I do have a few of links items already I believe. But how much were you looking for then? Because I was planning on ordering all of the items myself so you wouldn't be doing any work or giving any items away or anything at all.

Oh I see! Well I thought 5tbt per visit in my town would be better! As I sell each set 100TBT I think this price would be better :)

But it's okay. I understand if you think that's inexpensive. I hope you understand though that I'm not expecting you to order anything, and that I would be doing all the RV ordering in your town and stuff is what I preferred. But typically it takes about three-four visits per RV from what I've seen to order everything. Is that too much?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Oh I see! Well I thought 5tbt per visit in my town would be better! As I sell each set 100TBT I think this price would be better :)

Sorry, I just saw this. That's fine. So is there a link set too that you sell? :)

Last edited:
But it's okay. I understand if you think that's inexpensive. I hope you understand though that I'm not expecting you to order anything, and that I would be doing all the RV ordering in your town and stuff is what I preferred. But typically it takes about three-four visits per RV from what I've seen to order everything. Is that too much?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Sorry, I just saw this. That's fine. So is there a link set too that you sell? :)

Yup I understood!! That's why I thought it was pretty inexpensive o:
and yeah I can sell you a link set if you want it!!

I'd like to visit Medli's RV (Toon Link) 2 times when you get a chance. There is no rush, just PM me when you're available! :)

Actually I think I may have a hard time catching you online because of the difference in our time zones, so I think I may just have to cancel my order all together. :( I'm sorry about that. I hope it's not an inconvenience in any way for you, and that you didn't start ordering anything at all yet or anything. I wish you good luck with your shop though. ^_^

I'd like to visit Medli's RV (Toon Link) 2 times when you get a chance. There is no rush, just PM me when you're available! :)

Okay np! I'll PM you!

Actually I think I may have a hard time catching you online because of the difference in our time zones, so I think I may just have to cancel my order all together. :( I'm sorry about that. I hope it's not an inconvenience in any way for you, and that you didn't start ordering anything at all yet or anything. I wish you good luck with your shop though. ^_^

No I didn't do anything yet :/ yeah the jetlag seems to be so long!! and I'm so busy with school everyday so it's not easy to find time :/

No I didn't do anything yet :/ yeah the jetlag seems to be so long!! and I'm so busy with school everyday so it's not easy to find time :/

No worries, good luck with everything. I totally understand, school can be pretty tough. Sorry about that. But I hope you have a great day! :) I'll let you know if I manage to be on earlier and have enough time to catch you for a while to order a set or something some other time. c:

Last edited:
No worries, good luck with everything. I totally understand, school can be pretty tough. Sorry about that. But I hope you have a great day! :) I'll let you know if I manage to be on earlier and have enough time to catch you for a while to order a set or something some other time. c:

Yep it is!! thanks a lot for your kind words! :)
Sure! I hope we'll be able to trade something someday haha!

Is there a way you can move in villagers with the amiibos you have to my town?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back