• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Shop The Shop of Ayumi ~ RV VISITS + Sanrio & Felyn sets ♥♥ OFFLINE 。◕‿◕。

Status
Not open for further replies.
When you have a particular RV set up in your town does that mean we can come as many times as we want for just one payment of 5 TBT or is it 5 TBT per visit??

Last edited:
I'm interested in Visiting Hopkin's RV if you have time. :)

Alrighty, I'd like to come see Rilla, Etoille, and Toby several times then please. I'll send the 15 TBT over whenever you'd like. Thanks so much! ^_^
Okay fine !! I’ll be busy tomorrow so my sister may let you come in her town instead of mine!

I'm interested in Visiting Hopkin's RV if you have time. :)
All right! I'll PM you when I'll have time :)

Hi. I actually no longer need to visit the RVs for the Sanrio characters. I'm sorry about the sudden cancellation. I had a change of plans and another offer came up since then. I hope you understand~

- - - Post Merge - - -

However I would like to visit Felyn, villager, and link's RVs instead when you have the chance if that's okay. Thanks so much! :) Also sent you a PM just incase you didn't see this~

Last edited:
Hi. I actually no longer need to visit the RVs for the Sanrio characters. I'm sorry about the sudden cancellation. I had a change of plans and another offer came up since then. I hope you understand~

- - - Post Merge - - -

However I would like to visit Felyn, villager, and link's RVs instead when you have the chance if that's okay. Thanks so much! :) Also sent you a PM just incase you didn't see this~

Okay no problem! I think I'll be free soon to let you come in my town (;

Okay! Just a question, how many time do u wanna see each RV? Because I think it'll take lots of time xD

It depends how long it'll take to get each item.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Is now okay to visit at least one of the RVs? Because I have to go somewhere soon. I'm thinking we can do at least one per day if we can't manage all three in the day? :)

Last edited:
It depends how long it'll take to get each item.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Is now okay to visit at least one of the RVs? Because I have to go somewhere soon. I'm thinking we can do at least one per day if we can't manage all three in the day? :)

So you want each RV whole items right? in that case I think 15TBT are pretty inexpensive :/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back