• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

The Space Blogs - Day Forty Four

MyVisionIsDying

| Tired Geek |
Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Switch
1421-4756-1033
New Horizons Token
Isabelle
January Birthstone (Garnet)
Red Pansy
White Pansy
Yellow Pansy
Pear (Fruit)
Orange (Fruit)
Shane | Space

January 13th 2017 [Day Forty Four]
Campsite Visitors - None
RV Site Visitors -
Events - None​

I've started to slowly landscape my town, starting with the section that Re-tail is in because I've got more pink hybrids than anything and they'll be surrounding the shop because the building is pink sooo yeah.

Determining where trees go is pretty tricky and every time a cut one down I hear my heart break.

Apparently my house hit over 20,000 HHA points. That must be thanks to my customised stacks of books I ordered from Pascal's RV from Town. I got 22,241 exactly.

There's a plot... for Pancetti... whom I received from Town. I'm annoyed because I hated having Pancietti in Town. I might move her out by scanning in Weber to move him in for a while. I'm tempted to time tavel to do so but I don't want to risk anything.

Bought a minimalist clock so that's something.

My birthday was on the 10th and I spent it at Lucky's house with him, Pate and Moose. #Squad
iXJ18zE.jpg

I also fell in the pitfall while wearing awesome birthday shades.
m5QebaT.jpg

(Yes, I wanted to include pictures)

And to end on a side note, I'll be spending birthday money next Wednesday at GAME so I'm hoping they sell packs of amiibo cards (both HHD and WA) to accompany the two packs of Welcome Amiibo cards I'll be receiving in the post later this month! I got my fingers crossed for the rest of my dreamie squad- Bill, Kiki and Vesta especially!​

Back