• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

The Space Blogs - Day Thirty Eight

MyVisionIsDying

| Tired Geek |
Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Switch
1421-4756-1033
New Horizons Token
Isabelle
January Birthstone (Garnet)
Red Pansy
White Pansy
Yellow Pansy
Pear (Fruit)
Orange (Fruit)
Shane | Space

January 7th 2017 [Day Thirty Eight]
Campsite Visitors - None
RV Site Visitors - Blanca
Event - None​

I've been putting down a lot of paths and determining where I want dreamies to go when I obtain them.

I've also been planning out my landscaping and where certain PWPs are going too.

Spoke to Paula and got a reaffirmation that she's moving on the 11th which is good. Farewell to here.

Turns out that although Kid Cat and Lolly are my dreamies they'll be moving over to Dead once it's established.

Bought some doubles of the Green series, might start selling furniture sets to be fair.

Managed to visit Shrunk and get another emotion before K.K. Slider showed up, whom I also visited and he played K.K. Birthday because it's on Tuesday.

I've got almost all of the green and blue furniture series. I need the green lamp for myself and then I can go ahead and order things so I can sell. And I think I need two more items for the blue series, I can't remember.

I got my first blue pansies yesterday!

Moose suggested the Stone Table PWP which I'll probably find a spot for it in the future.

I also started planting bushes around the event plaza.​

Back