• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

The Space Blogs - Day Thirty Three

MyVisionIsDying

| Tired Geek |
Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Switch
1421-4756-1033
New Horizons Token
Isabelle
January Birthstone (Garnet)
Red Pansy
White Pansy
Yellow Pansy
Pear (Fruit)
Orange (Fruit)
Shane | Space

January 2nd 2017 [Day Thirty Three]
Campsite Visitors - None
RV Site Visitors - Wendell
Event - None​

Accidentally deleted all the content in yesterdays blog so I'm going to make it quick here.

Got my first purple roses so I've started breeding for the rarer hybrid flowers.

Celia moved out on New Year's Eve and like Henry, wasn't wanted so was voided. But she's moving into Town... yay. But I have room for another dreamie when I get a hold of them. Maybe I'll TT in Town to do so.

I'm using different paths which I think suit Space a little more. But I've saved my old paths at Able Sisters' though.

I built the trash can near Re-Tail so I can use it if necessary.

Was going to build my last street lamp but I accidentally buitl the water well too close so I'm demolishing that.

I've planted my last blue hydrangea outside of the town hall.

My gold roses are going to be out the front of my house while my black roses are going to be on either side.

I'm also planning out where I'm putting bushes, trees and flowers to surround the plaza.

The cafe is in the place where I wanted it.

The shoe shop also opened the other day which is great.

I made another exhibit in the museum decicated to Pave and Festivale.

Lolly's coming over soon, wonder if I'll remember! xD​

Back