• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

The Space Blogs - Day Twelve

MyVisionIsDying

| Tired Geek |
Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Switch
1421-4756-1033
New Horizons Token
Isabelle
January Birthstone (Garnet)
Red Pansy
White Pansy
Yellow Pansy
Pear (Fruit)
Orange (Fruit)
Space | Shane

December 12th 2016 [Day Twelve]
Campsite Visitors - None
Events - Katrina​

I've been ill for the past couple of days, I couldn't be bothered to keep you all updated because I've just felt like utter crap, anyways...

Moose suggested a nickname for me, "big guy", and I though why the hell not?

Lolly's moved in from Town and I managed to plot reset to get her in a spot I'm fine with.

Got my second floor in my house and I'm in the process of paying off the mortgage, going to change up the furniture by replacing the Ranch series with the Minimalist series that goes in there with the Sleek series.

I'm also planning out where I'm putting specific bushes and flower hybrids in my town as well, I'm really trying to make an effort with this.

Made a snowboy, that's pretty cool.

I finally got the Dream Suite! And my Dream Address is in my signature for Space so be sure to check my town out!

Nookling Junction's getting an upgrade so that's fantastic.

Waiting on getting the QR Machin, the Museum Shop and Dr Shrunk's visit so I can get Club LOL.

Probably going to do business with myself again in a bit to get some more items and bells.​

Back