• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

The story

OctoLiam

[Insert user title here]
Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Switch
1064-9370-6923
Spring Bloom Easter Egg
Blue Star Fragment
The Bell Tree Fair 2020 Patch
Blue Star Fragment
New Horizons Token
Pastel Disco Ball Easter Egg
Red Pikmin Easter Egg
Happy Ditto Easter Egg
Red Rose
Red Candy
Hi everyone that reads this now this isn't really about what I have done in acnl or splatoon 2 more of something I written.

Backstory: This is NOT part of the story but the backstory about it. A few days ago I went to a town named PARADISE by MasterM64 or Jared I was delivering something to him and just as I walk in I can tell this town is amazing anoher person known as jade or zooblenoodle on tbt. After we delivered our stuff we got offered a tour from Jared and of course we said "yes" so we got a tour now this wasn't your average town t had so much meaning and backstory so I wrote about this town and here is the story. I WROTE THIS KINDA IN THE EYES OF JARED

If there was a place I would remember it’s this I have had cherish these memories so let me tell you them

The white and black in my town shows the good and the bad but even with the bad its still good, memories of scouts takes me back to the good ol days. The meditation makes me think what is coming.In this place red shows who I am, while pink shows the person I love, the 4 white are frolicking in the fields. Purple pansies are here for king or lord while white pansies are the saviours together they say my fate in this world.
The hot spring will always be there with bamboo for everyone to share. This place is me who I am what I am the kind, lovely person who cares about others. The history will keep me motivated with what I like. This place will always be in my heart it might be old but it has history and meaning in bold. I can’t wait to see what happens to this place once I’ve moved on.

By Liam

Nicely written Liam! :D I am truly honored that you would write about my town, it means more than you know my friend! :) To those who read this post, my Dream Address is: 4F00-00F6-46CA if you want to check out my town! :D

I think this story is pretty good! :) and it makes more sense as I have been to Jared’s town multiple times, and I agree and how peaceful and amazing it is! :)

Back