• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

The TBT night crew

ricano4life said:
pear40 said:
ricano4life said:
kalinn said:
ricano4life said:
Quoting limited to 5 levels deep<small><small><small><small><small>ahhhaa reminds me of that episode...and he was allergic to latex... lolol</small></small></small></small></small>
your violent when your sleepy.
lol xD
O:

noo... yea
I don't get violent. I just revert back to the intelligence and maturity of a 5 year old. For instance:
POOPY IS A FUNNY WORD! HAHAHAHA!
...maybe you should sleep, perry
That's probably a good idea. I'm physically sleepy, yet I'm having and ADHD attack in my head.

pear40 said:
ricano4life said:
pear40 said:
ricano4life said:
kalinn said:
Quoting limited to 5 levels deep<small><small><small><small><small>ahhhaa reminds me of that episode...and he was allergic to latex... lolol</small></small></small></small></small>
O:

noo... yea
I don't get violent. I just revert back to the intelligence and maturity of a 5 year old. For instance:
POOPY IS A FUNNY WORD! HAHAHAHA!
...maybe you should sleep, perry
That's probably a good idea. I'm physically sleepy, yet I'm having and ADHD attack in my head.
O:
thats no good

pear40 said:
kalinn said:
pear40 said:
The little voices are keeping me up with their constant chatter.
oh no!
not the little voices!!
thats never a good sign!
That's not what my doctor said! He said that the voices make me special!
oh..
well ya, im not a doctor.
so what would i know?
you listen to your doctor perry:)

pear40, kalinn, Sky master, ricano4life, pippy1, Crashman, Conor, -C*-, Silverstorms
9 left! It's 3 AM, I'm gettin' kinda drowsy...

mmmmmmmm
<div class='spoiler_toggle'>Spoiler: click to toggle</div><div class="spoiler" style="display:none;">
SLEEP.jpg
</div>

kalinn said:
mmmmmmmm
<div class='spoiler_toggle'>Spoiler: click to toggle</div><div class="spoiler" style="display:none;">
SLEEP.jpg
</div>
zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz...

pear40 said:
kalinn said:
mmmmmmmm
SLEEP.jpg
</div>
zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz...
she looks sooo comfortable..
zzZZzzZZzZzZ

yeah I can't stay up anymore
ima fall asleep on my comp any minute xD
night guys

hmm.. ineeda be in a conversation or ill go to bed.. .
how was your guys' day?

ricano4life said:
yeah I can't stay up anymore
ima fall asleep on my comp any minute xD
night guys
Good night.
Buenas noches.
Choni

I dunno anymore languages! >_<

kalinn said:
hmm.. ineeda be in a conversation or ill go to bed.. .
how was your guys' day?
I got back from Northern Minnesota 2 days ago after a 6 hour car ride. I got home and did an all nighter at a friends house. Then I sold meat for 5 hours for a fundraiser. Then my dog got sick so I had to sleep on the couch and wake up every 20 minutes to take her outside so she could puke. Toady I did absolutely nothing, and it felt so good.

Back