• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

The TBT night crew

pear40 said:
kalinn said:
hmm.. ineeda be in a conversation or ill go to bed.. .
how was your guys' day?
I got back from Northern Minnesota 2 days ago after a 6 hour car ride. I got home and did an all nighter at a friends house. Then I sold meat for 5 hours for a fundraiser. Then my dog got sick so I had to sleep on the couch and wake up every 20 minutes to take her outside so she could puke. Toady I did absolutely nothing, and it felt so good.
wow..
that sounds busy
but yes, lazy days are good days lol

I'm not tired, but if I stay up any later I'll sleep in so much that my mom will suspect I was up all night and I'll get my computer privelages [screw spelling] revoked.

pear40 said:
How come Me, Ricano, Kallin, and Nikoking are always on in the middle of the night? :O
At leat it's like that when I'm on in the middle of the night. I feel so lonely at 3 AM when there's like 4 people online. :'(
What time zone?

blueturbo said:
pear40 said:
How come Me, Ricano, Kallin, and Nikoking are always on in the middle of the night? :O
At leat it's like that when I'm on in the middle of the night. I feel so lonely at 3 AM when there's like 4 people online. :'(
What time zone?
Central.

Sorry for slightly bumping it, but I don't remember the picture of the owls, and why am I in the back? :( .

Nikoking said:
Sorry for slightly bumping it, but I don't remember the picture of the owls, and why am I in the back? :( .
cause chris is a camera hog.

kalinn said:
Nikoking said:
cause chris is a camera hog.
lol, poor me in the back is being squished. Also, AverageSean stays up late too, so is he considered one of the TBT night crew? The fact we're letting this thread die until night time reminds me of the "What are you doing" thread where I always bumped it and it was like the nocturnal face book xD .

Back